Stock

Thread: Stock

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stock

I was rather disappointed, i've been watching jewellerymaker most days, and say a tool kit i wanted, Steve bennett was saying it was brand new in, and i hadn't seen it on previous days. Anyway i thought what the hell, even though i feel they are over priced, i was going to buy a jewellery making kit and a tool kit. Went onto the website, and no tool kits!
    So i go onto live help and am told they are out of stock!
    Well theres no way im ordering a kit and then a tool kit later and paying 2 p&ps, not when the p&p is so high!
    I know it is pre-recorded but it is disappointing for people who see something on screen and then can not get it.
    Also, if i wanted t order just 1 string of beads, 5.95 p&p is amazingly high! It is what put me off buying the string of cracked quartz beads i liked, and instead i brought some from a different website with a much more reasonable postage fee.

Post Thanks / Like

That is high p&p when people may just be sending for things as and when they see them, they need to look into that!

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gemcherub View Post
    That is high p&p when people may just be sending for things as and when they see them, they need to look into that!
    exactly, if you are ordering a full kit etc and its a big parcel its not too bad, but if you want to order some extra beads at a later date, or some findings etc, the postage could end up costing you double what the item you are ordering costs!

They will lose business from it, as i said i would have brought my quartz beads from them had the postage been say 2.95 as it was elsewhere.
    If they had their postage at less than 2.95 they would def be my first choice for items such as silver beads and wire as they are at pretty good prices, and knowing me if i was buying items like that i'd prob end up adding some beads to my order too!