Praise for a Change!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I have criticised TJC a lot although it's been their methods and not their jewellery I have criticised. However, today I am giving praise!

Over the past week I have flicked channels as I just cannot watch Gems anymore with their stupid timed auctions where the timer starts 2 minutes before the price plunges!! I have been pleasantly surprised at the new shows TJC have and in particular this morning where they had a new show called Rush Hour. Instead of sitting for ages waiting for an item to sell they literally flew through the items! I am also impressed that they have much more of a variety of coloured stones including some really nice Silver pieces rather than giving us a Diamond and Tanzanite overdose every hour!!

So well done TJC! All you need to do now is to get some decent presenters who don't waffle a load of absolute rubbish!

ps the fact I got a Breakpoint last night has nothing to do with my praise:p

What did you win in your breakpoint Klosblue? :)

I watched yesterday they had a under £50 hour and lovely Derek was presenting I bought a lovely peridot pendant for £29 does make the 'other side' look expensive at the moment doesn't it

:D I don't watch half as much as I used to, but whenever I do watch, I find TJC much more watchable of late. A few presenters I haven't warmed to yet, but on the whole they seem to be doing really well.

I think it’s really nice to watch TJC, there is variety every time you watch, even though there is still a lot of Iliana diamonds and tanzanite all the time lol! One thing though, I wish they would bring the old music back, it was much more intense!

I agree ... I actually liked their old music! Found it quite exciting ...

Maybe I should get out a bit more!

What did you win in your breakpoint Klosblue? :)

I watched yesterday they had a under £50 hour and lovely Derek was presenting I bought a lovely peridot pendant for £29 does make the 'other side' look expensive at the moment doesn't it

Hi PandaBear

I won a ring with a pearl in the centre and two half carat rhodolite stones at either side. I was dithering on whether to buy it or not but glad I did now! I've bought a few pearl pieces recently so it will go nice with some of them :)

Funny how you posted this thread Klosblue as I was going to post the same thoughts too...I wanted to wait on my item arriving just in case the delivery had problems before I did, though :rolleyes:. Have to say my pearl bracelets x 4 were bought for £19 in the auction on Wednesday and arrived today. They were wrapped well in a nice box with padding and very impressive for the price although the pink pearls are more bubblegum than I would have liked. All in all I think things are looking up at TJC :D. At last some competition which can only be good for us gem fans :).

I think it’s really nice to watch TJC, there is variety every time you watch, even though there is still a lot of Iliana diamonds and tanzanite all the time lol! One thing though, I wish they would bring the old music back, it was much more intense!

I agree ... I actually liked their old music! Found it quite exciting ...

Maybe I should get out a bit more!

Make that three of us :D lol

erm.......whats a breakpoint?????

I have to confess, I don't watch this channel much....every time I switch over its Iliana and prices wwaayy out of my range. Will look and go 'oo' for a minute, but then I just get depressed coz I can't afford to buy the sparkles!!! Lol!!!

Hi PrincessRacer
A breakpoint is when you win you item for free and only have to pay the P&P :)it is a rarity on tjc to see 'breakpoints' espically now last year there use to be alot more of them

ooooooooo, how do you know if that is likely to happen??? I wouldn't want to end up bidding on a £3000 Iliana piece of gorgousness only to find out I have to actually pay for it!!!!!!! :D

There is no way of telling, they are completely out the blue, maybe there will be 1 a week, but you will never know what time or day it will be!

ooooooooo, how do you know if that is likely to happen??? I wouldn't want to end up bidding on a £3000 Iliana piece of gorgousness only to find out I have to actually pay for it!!!!!!! :D

Hi PR

They are usually only done on cheaper pieces so I don't think there's much chance of getting one on a £300 item let alone a £3000 one!!

I once saw a breakpoint on a £600 diamond bracelet; now every time I see that particular piece I get annoyed... ;)

Latest posts

Back