Fashion

Thread: Fashion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fashion

The situps don't do their clothes any favours do they? Unless they are on a live model they look as if they are straight out of the bag un-ironed. I've only ever bought T-shirts for my husband and they were much nicer and much better made than I expected.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tasi View Post
    The situps don't do their clothes any favours do they? Unless they are on a live model they look as if they are straight out of the bag un-ironed. I've only ever bought T-shirts for my husband and they were much nicer and much better made than I expected.
    I've noticed that even when they're being "modelled" they're often chucked on, on top of the presenter's own clothes, but then why would they make an effort to sell them? They're usually dirt cheap and only on air for a few minutes...it's not as if like other channels where they've got more pricey items and they need to put in the effort to shift them. I think with the clothes it's the pile it high sell it cheap principle!

3. <
    Dippy One Guest

It makes me laugh when they call Tommy & Kate "well known top designers". I'm always shouting at the tv "its sit up's own brand ffs you silly person".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dippy One View Post
    It makes me laugh when they call Tommy & Kate "well known top designers". I'm always shouting at the tv "its sit up's own brand ffs you silly person".
    Obviously designed to sound like Ollie & Nic, quite clever though 'cause I thought I'd heard of them but soon realised it was a brand exclusive to the Sit-ups. The bags are quite good, but I got a pair of T&K shoes and they were well uncomfortable!