Chloe's Claims

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi all

I don't like to see anyone visibly upset after receiving an abusive email or text messages. I am at a loss how this can be described as whining.

Chloe is not alone, a few weeks ago Sara Lou received a text saying that the originator did not like her voice. How could anyone be so mean, of course Sara Lou got on with her job. It's unpleasant to witness.

I watch quite a few shows with Chloe presenting and I have not found any misleading claims made about the New York collection. The obligatory caveat regarding mim grade of diamonds is always stated.

I would not hesitate for a second reporting the presenter to the ASA if I thought that they or the organisation was in any way misleading its audience.

Sapphireblue

Presenters put themselves willingly in the public eye and as such are open to scrutiny. That's part and parcel of the job. Anybody on television/radio needs to develop a hard skin because there will always be those that love them and those that don't. To openly whine about it on air is, for me, unprofessional and inexcusable. I'm sorry but the presenters that do this should develop a thicker skin OR get out of the business. I don't mean to sound harsh and as I say, I quite like Chloe BUT seeing somebody moaning about a text or email or something on a forum is, quite frankly, childish and I don't believe that TJC should allow this.

I don't tune in to see presenters moaning. I don't tune in to see presenters implying something about a piece of jewellery that isn't fact and I have, on a number of occasions, reported instances to the ASA where I believe a presenter has mislead. It is actually the role of ASA to monitor sales adverts/adverts to ensure that the public are not being misled so whilst I agree that TJC should be contacted, the ASA is actually a neutral third party who can intervene.

Apologies for going off track......

Hi all

I don't like to see anyone visibly upset after receiving an abusive email or text messages. I am at a loss how this can be described as whining.

Chloe is not alone, a few weeks ago Sara Lou received a text saying that the originator did not like her voice. How could anyone be so mean, of course Sara Lou got on with her job. It's unpleasant to witness.

I watch quite a few shows with Chloe presenting and I have not found any misleading claims made about the New York collection. The obligatory caveat regarding mim grade of diamonds is always stated.

Sapphireblue
Still a bit bemused here.......are we to understand that personal emails / texts are being passed to on air presenters....
with whatever they might contain......without being first vetted by the director/producer of the programme? A risky practice if this is the case, I would have expected anything unpleasant or derogatory to be witheld!

Another Outrageous Claim!!

She's just been flogging the much hyped Bondi Blue Tanzanite and stated that it's prices are set to soar when other places start marketing it. Uhm, okay here's my challenge to TJC.... if I was to buy a piece from you can I have that guarantee in writing please?? TJC allow Marshall to constantly make assertions regarding their stones value and valuations so are they prepared to back her up?? :rolleyes:

Caught her for a few moments this morning flogging Moncrap watches and she stated that after her last batch 'the call centres was inundated with buyers saying how thrilled they were with them'..... :dull: Uhm I think that may be a huge stonking fib :wonder: .....how many times have you actually phoned the call centre after a purchase to regale them with your grateful thanks?? I know I haven't. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back