Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default bullet express infomercial....very funny!

Has anyone seen the infomercial for the new Bullet express 8 minute meal machine on Thane? It's from the people who brought us the Magic Bullet, which isn't as magic as they'd have us believe btw...but nevertheless a pretty useful bit of kit, sits on my countertop and is used regularly. This, however..I'm not tempted.

They reckon you can have any family meal ready for the oven, or ready to eat in 8 minutes or less, throughout the very entertaining infomercial, they sporadically flash up a message saying that this doesn't involve "prep time". So as long as your spuds are peeled, apples are cored, fruit is peeled etc, then you're good to go!

I think they're harping on about the speed and convenience so much 'cause essentially what you're getting for your (almost) £140 is a dubious quality food proccessor. They say it takes up no more room on your countertop than a regular two sliced toaster, but that's just the base, you'll need a hell of a lot of cupboard space for rest of the bits that it comes with!

Just check out the homemade pizza topping that literally shoots out of the special tube straight on the pizza base, and the "gourmet" chopped salad...that's cucumber, tomato and carrot from what I could see! Could imagine the user, and the general surroundings being showered with food...it's hilarious!

› See More: bullet express infomercial....very funny!

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw for the first time today. The fact you can buy cheese and pepperoni already prepared and they are shooting out of the bullet very funny indeed.

However..... it's on sale for £99.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

It's on IW right now, with Loen and Paul, selling for £119.99 but on Flexipay. I'm not tempted though.

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by essexjan View Post
      It's on IW right now, with Loen and Paul, selling for £119.99 but on Flexipay. I'm not tempted though.
      I managed to catch it........unlike Loen who missed quite a few carrots

Blimey it's fast!!

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

The "couple" on the infomercial get on my wick, she's had work done on her face since the last time and he still has a dodgy American / Northern accent. Annoying!

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

its not just the presenters, the guests are so fake and sh#t actors watch the faces not the presenters its amusing to say the least

11.    Sponsored Links