LOOK - Paula

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Our very own Paula is on the telly right now (12.50) helping Steve with his jewellery making. She's already been on for a while, but it was a while before I could be sure enough to post. Grand job Paula. xxxxxx

:mysmilie_493: Ooops Busted!!!! Yes, I'm afraid it's me, talking nineteen to the dozen, they couldn't shut me up, could they? :grin:

I must say, I did enjoy it, just hope I didn't bore you senseless. :giggle:

Brilliant Paula, I'd have thunk you'd been doing it for ever. You're on a coffee break right now - lol, so there's more to come for anyone else who spots this and isn't watching already. xxxxxx

Wotcha.....

Brilliant Paula, I'd have thunk you'd been doing it for ever. You're on a coffee break right now - lol, so there's more to come for anyone else who spots this and isn't watching already. xxxxxx

I'd most certainly second that Argey, Paula's doing a great job, a natural in front of the cameras methinks.

But.....na-na-na-nana......I saw her on Thursday.....!
:mysmilie_61:

Last edited:
someone said channel 655,I can get it on sky but apparently you cant get it on virgin ?
by the way Paula you were brill

Oh I missed you Paula can you say if you'll be a regular on the show or was it a kind of one off thing I feel left out now lol

Hopefully, I'll be going back when they get new kits in, that's if the viewers didn't turn off in droves :grin:

Oh, I'm so sorry I have Virgin and not Sky! I would have loved to have seen Paula doing her thing!!!! :sad:

I'd most certainly second that Argey, Paula's doing a great job, a natural in front of the cameras methinks.

But.....na-na-na-nana......I saw her on Thursday.....!
:mysmilie_61:

Oh well - thanks for sharin' - self, self. :tongue: xxxxxx

Wot a tease.......

Oh well - thanks for sharin' - self, self. :tongue: xxxxxx

:giggle: Well Argey....tbf.... as Paula can confirm, I did contact her first to be sure it was her, but didn't know then if her shows to be repeated over the weekend. At the time I did look out for you on the forum...for confirmation, like... but you were offline as was our Fluff. It was quite late on.....but then it would've been no good asking her because as we now know..... she's a Virgin (subscriber)!! :flower: xxxx

:mysmilie_61: .... and I actually went back and checked. :mysmilie_854:
And just what was it you checked.....:giggle: xxxx

:giggle: Well Argey....tbf.... as Paula can confirm, I did contact her first to be sure it was her, but didn't know then if her shows to be repeated over the weekend. At the time I did look out for you on the forum...for confirmation, like... but you were offline as was our Fluff. It was quite late on.....but then it would've been no good asking her because as we now know..... she's a Virgin (subscriber)!! :flower: xxxx

That's a long excuse.

As for Fluff - most peeps have mirrors on their walls, or ceilings even, so unless she's into handstands, I suppose she just polishes her floor particularly well. xxxxxxxx :cheeky:

I can definitely confirm that Sacha did contact me on Friday, to ascertain whether it was indeed me wot was gracing her screen :biggrin: At the time, she'd only been subjected to a small dose, and was still coherent, and in charge of her faculties.

However, after watching the whole presentation, I believe she may have fallen in to a coma, whereupon she was unable to contact you Argey, and forewarn you of my persistent presence on Channel 655 :mysmilie_520:

I'm legging it.......

runningawaysmilie.gif
runningawaysmilie.gif
runningawaysmilie.gif
..... before Fluff reads the above post by ARGEY!!!

cul8er xxxx

.... me marbles .... to see if I still had any. :mysmilie_520:

That's a long excuse.

As for Fluff - most peeps have mirrors on their walls, or ceilings even, so unless she's into handstands, I suppose she just polishes her floor particularly well. xxxxxxxx :cheeky:

I'll have you know I'm very good at handstands and cartwheels ... can't be doing with polishing floors. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back