Stunning Emerald and Diamond Baguette Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
W:tongue:W - anybody see it? Can't remember the exact stats but it was something like a 2.5ct Emerald with 1.75ct of diamonds surrounding it in a baguette square pattern. Simply lush. Stunning!

IMVHO there's nobody to rival TJC's Emeralds.

I also think (hope) that my radar is working and the lucky buyer is somebody on this forum. I really hope we get to see piccies because the ring is absolutely phenomenal.

Hi Meeshoo and PPC

I agree, this is a stunning ring.

I have seen this ring a few times and wish I had bigger fingers.

I think that the lucky lady is going to be very happy with the ring!

Sapphireblue

:up: When you're ready to sell it Sue, let me know :grin:
Awww shucks and I thought it might have been you BB........:wink:

How much did it go for...if I may ask?

Its a beeey:nod:uteeee.......thanks for posting about it Meesh and congrats to the lucky new owner.

It was £2289 Sacha so it had better be as good as it looked. The only thing is I thought I saw a rather noticeable inclusion running along the top of the stone but as Elissa didn't get long to show it :giggle: I may be mistaken, hopefully.

I didn't notice it Sue but to be honest the setting was grabbing my attention as it's one of my very favourite looks. Had it been too included I'm sure I would have noticed it BUT as you say it was on air for about 5 seconds! :)

Wish you lived in London Meesh, no pehaps not, I wouldn't wish that on anyone :doh: but if you did I'd pop it round for your expert opinion.

Awwww sweetie I do still miss London believe it or not. You can't take the cockney out of a Londoner (iykwim)!

Email me some pics when you get it hun. Would love to see it and you know I'll be honest.

Just out of a matter of interest have you ever asked TJC about the treatments for their Emeralds? Oiling I wouldn't be worried about but filling and diffusion I would be (unfortunately it's becoming more common nowadays). I suspect (and hope) theirs are only oiled - which has been going on for centuries so not a worry - but might be worth checking.

xxx

Awwww sweetie I do still miss London believe it or not. You can't take the cockney out of a Londoner (iykwim)!

Roll aht the barrell :rock:....getting Noush withdrawal symptoms lol.

Email me some pics when you get it hun. Would love to see it and you know I'll be honest.

Will do!!

Just out of a matter of interest have you ever asked TJC about the treatments for their Emeralds? Oiling I wouldn't be worried about but filling and diffusion I would be (unfortunately it's becoming more common nowadays). I suspect (and hope) theirs are only oiled - which has been going on for centuries so not a worry - but might be worth checking.

xxx
At that price I will definately ask Meesh. :thinking:

Well it arrived yesterday evening and it really IS stunning!! I've ordered and sent back many Emerald rings fron TJC over the years but this is THE BEST!! The emerald is the most gorgeous lush green with fab saturation with few inclusions and the diamonds are just spectacular. My pics never do my jewellery justice but irl this is one of the most beautiful rings I own. Def a keeper. :flower:

Attachments

• DSCN6190.jpg
    DSCN6190.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCN6193.jpg
    DSCN6193.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 264
It looks sooooooooooo much nicer IRL Sue, so glad you're happy with it.

Sue, I'm not surprised in the least. It took my breath away when it was on air and it takes a lot to do that nowadays. It's truly gorgeous and I KNOW that photographing Emeralds is like trying to catch fairies on film so I suspect that IRL it's sensational!

I'm sooooooo pleased for you hun. Wear it in good health always.

Its lovely.....

Stunning ring PPC, its quite magnificent. Love the depth of colour of the Emerald and the mixed diamonds surrounding it. Altogether a very unusual piece, congratulations and many thanks for posting the pics for us. :clapping:

Wow PPC, now if you ever want me to model the ring you know where to send :wink: even better I can come and pick it myself :thinking::giggle:

Really its a stunner, wear it in good health xx

Latest posts

Back