Item for a Special Someone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the contrary, i believe that QVC have employed false people who have hoodwinked you into believing they are real when in reality it is they who are the falsestest. the IW presenters may be false, they just aren't as good at it as the QVC ones, which would suggest that they are realerer.

Falsestest ?? Realerer ??

:rolleyes:

Morning Mrs J :D

Last edited:
Ohh dear see what happens when you pull up someone for their spelling, not a smart move when you're not that great yourself tut tut.:rolleyes:

No BJ they aren't and he had the cheek to have a go at Karina :(

I love Kind People I do xxx There are some nice ones on this forum. Hello!!!! you all know who you are xxx

good afternoon to the spelling police!

i didn't have a go at anyone for their spelling...i didn't know what a cheef was and i asked what one was and i still don't know what one is. it's not my fault i know so very little about women's cosmetic products.

i am not a make up king.

and my falsestest and realerer comments were just being silly, of course i know they aren't real words.

like i said before, i do not work for IW, i live in Leeds, I am not a former member coming back to haunt you, I am a young supple northern male with a passion for shopping and a genuine appreciation of IW.

please don't be so paranoid.

aww thank you so much i really apprieciate that fleur , you saying that and yes you certainly know me ,xxx
i would do anything for any one and i never hurt any one in comments or in any other way either,its not my in my nature , but its nice to know ime apprieciated, thanks xxx

but when you said this:

"And why would i do that ? i dont need to scrounge of off strangers i am quite capable of buying my own ,and thats not why i asked this question in the first place , i was purely asking an apinion"

i didn't think you were being particularly nice.

:(:(:(

I think this thread has run its course.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back