Item for a Special Someone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand why some on here are besmirching the good name of ideal world...i have only had good experiences with them. its a shame that others can't appreciate the excellent service and deals they provide us with!

granted, some companies really only care about money but with IW i have always felt like a valued customer and that they really view customer satisfaction as an important component of their ethos.

:(

I can only say that you must be one of a handful who seem to think that IW really value their customers' satisfaction, particularly over the last few years. I'd be interested to know what you class as "valued customer" and "customer satisfaction". Perhaps you would care to explain then why:

they take weeks to deliver goods despite debiting funds from your account immediately you place the order;

totally ignore emails;

take weeks and weeks to refund items returned to them;

offer so-called "exceptional value" goods when you can find them much cheaper elsewhere;

are often reluctant to offer pre-paid returns labels even though items have been received faulty/damaged;

I can assure you that I have experienced all of the above and I certainly wouldn't class it as "excellent service". In my dictionary those words mean something totally different.........!!!

hmmm i see

it's a shame that there seem to be a minority affected by what i guess must be down to genuine mistakes on IW's part.

but don't be saddened or let these experiences detract from your enjoyment of the first class service you will receive if you give them a chance. i assure you there are many of us out there who have never had any problems and i am so sorry to learn of the difficulties you have had.

hmmm i see

it's a shame that there seem to be a minority affected by what i guess must be down to genuine mistakes on IW's part.

but don't be saddened or let these experiences detract from your enjoyment of the first class service you will receive if you give them a chance. i assure you there are many of us out there who have never had any problems and i am so sorry to learn of the difficulties you have had.

Don't be saddened? I've been livid at their total lack of communication, etc. They've had plenty of chances off me I promise you. Now, would you like to comment on my previous post because you obviously have very strong views on their "excellent service and customer satisfaction"?

hmmm i see

:rolleyes:

Ideal World learned of our "difficulties" and ignored us repeatedly that's why we shop elsewhere now.

Don't be saddened? I've been livid at their total lack of communication, etc. They've had plenty of chances off me I promise you. Now, would you like to comment on my previous post because you obviously have very strong views on their "excellent service and customer satisfaction"?

I'm only stating my experiences with Ideal World have been really positive. I am genuinely surprised to learn of your misgivings with them but I don't wish to have an argument with you about this.

they have always been more than satisfactory with me. perhaps if you adopt the same aggressive tone with them as you just have with me then are you altogether surprised that they don't prioritise your issues? after all, we are only human, even the extraordinary Ideal World employees.

I'm only stating my experiences with Ideal World have been really positive. I am genuinely surprised to learn of your misgivings with them but I don't wish to have an argument with you about this.

they have always been more than satisfactory with me. perhaps if you adopt the same aggressive tone with them as you just have with me then are you altogether surprised that they don't prioritise your issues? after all, we are only human, even the extraordinary Ideal World employees.

Are you an extraordinary IW employee by any chance?! :rolleyes:

I can promise you that I am not being aggressive, it's not my nature - I'm just stating my experiences as you have done. Like I said earlier, I know for certain that I'm not alone with the total lack of customer service and satisfaction and there have been many comments on it in the past.

I'm pleased to hear that your custom with them has always been given the time and attention you would wish but I feel it is unfair of you to make a generalisation that everyone else receives the same.

Suggest we leave it there and I can only hope that the first class service you receive continues.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy an item for a special someone, not an engagement ring or anything but just a nice gift to show this special someone how much she means to me and hopefully will bring a smile to her face and perhaps exacerbate her beauty (if that is possible).

Someone suggested to me that there are some really good pieces of jewellrey on the shopping channels and, whilst an erstwhile consumer of crafts and DIY products from IW, I really have no idea what is reputable in the jewellrey department.

She sometimes hints that she likes purple, and gold is a definite no no but i think perhaps a silver ring with a purple gem might be appropriate.

Please offer me any advice as to what you think might be the best places/times to look or perhaps if you could advise me on any products in particular.

Thanks

:)

DARLING!!!!!!! you shouldn't have.......:D :D ;)

Are you an extraordinary IW employee by any chance?! :rolleyes:

of course i'm not an IW employee! but if I was looking for a career in a tele shopping organisation, I would check the vacancy section on their website before others such as QVC, who to be fair are a mixed bag.

I cannot comment on IW as I have never bought anything from them, BUT, I must add I had nothing but excellent service from YES TV :eek: but everyone elses was terrible so don't know what to say about IW.

I hope you find something for me, errrr your special friend I mean :D

of course i'm not an IW employee! but if I was looking for a career in a tele shopping organisation, I would check the vacancy section on their website before others such as QVC, who to be fair are a mixed bag.

I smell a rat

Yes Darls a Slinky and Kaftan are on the way to you :D

whats a bliddy slinky? isn't that one of things that 'walks' down the stairs itself? I'm sure the kids have one :eek:

The Kaftan might come in handy, am feeling like Demis Roussos today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back