Item for a Special Someone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can promise you that I am not being aggressive, it's not my nature - I'm just stating my experiences as you have done. Like I said earlier, I know for certain that I'm not alone with the total lack of customer service and satisfaction and there have been many comments on it in the past.

I'm pleased to hear that your custom with them has always been given the time and attention you would wish but I feel it is unfair of you to make a generalisation that everyone else receives the same.

Suggest we leave it there and I can only hope that the first class service you receive continues.

me too!

and i hope that have found better service elsewhere. if you have, id love to hear of it because they must be pretty incredible to top IW!

;)

whats a bliddy slinky? isn't that one of things that 'walks' down the stairs itself? I'm sure the kids have one :eek:

The Kaftan might come in handy, am feeling like Demis Roussos today :p

Whatever takes your fancy! :eek:

You and me both Snoops! Is it Mr X under a new name do you think?

i have no idea who Mr X is nor am I related to a Professor Higgins as someone else has alluded to.

it has certainly been an eventful 24 hours since i joined, accusations flying left right and centre, a furious response by Make Up Queen to a jovial comment I made and to top it all off it appears the special someone has rumbled me and my covert operation to purchase a lovely gift for her from what I had innocently thought was the best_shopping_channel_ever, for which I have also been chastised!

only on a telly shopping forum.

:(

i have no idea who Mr X is nor am I related to a Professor Higgins as someone else has alluded to.

it has certainly been an eventful 24 hours since i joined, accusations flying left right and centre, a furious response by Make Up Queen to a jovial comment I made and to top it all off it appears the special someone has rumbled me and my covert operation to purchase a lovely gift for her from what I had innocently thought was the best_shopping_channel_ever, for which I have also been chastised!

only on a telly shopping forum.

:(

I haven't rumbled you, honest ;) :D

don't worry about the rest of it, when someone is new people don't know their sense of humour so tend to be a bit wary and we've had a lot of old members, some of them banned members, been rejoining lately and causing a bit of bother. You seem like you like a laugh so you'll fit in well and

welcome to st.com.

So whats your favourite shopping channel? :p

I haven't rumbled you, honest ;) :D

don't worry about the rest of it, when someone is new people don't know their sense of humour so tend to be a bit wary and we've had a lot of old members, some of them banned members, been rejoining lately and causing a bit of bother. You seem like you like a laugh so you'll fit in well and

welcome to st.com.

So whats your favourite shopping channel? :p

i think qvc is probably the best....i used to like ideal world until i had some horrendous problems with their customer service...:p

well i assure you that i have never been a member here before and it is not my intention to cause bother.

thank you for the welcome friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back