Loccitane TSV AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got a letter too. It seems very odd to send out a letter on the 26th August saying it will be here by the end of the month. If it was going to be here by the end of the month, why go to all the bother and expense of sending out letters so close to the end of the month?

I just cancelled mine I can't be bothered to wait any longer don't I'll bother with any AD in future as this is the third one I've ordered and they've all been more trouble than there worth.:(

I've now received my letter. Had to call CS as they had quoted a previous L'occitane AD that I had. Thankfully, the one that is to be sent out to me is the 5 piece collection.

I hope that L'occitane aren't going to go the same way as Molten Brown. I wouldn't buy it from anywhere else!

It looks like that one but the hand cream and handwash change frangrances on each delivery. It has a different item number to that, but I suppose that is because of the AD. If you look up the AD item number you get one of those pages that says "Sorry...blah blah whatever".

Just had a search for liquid soap on QVC and it says the Almond one is out of stock.

Had a squizz on the L'Occitane website and it's out of stock there too.

Yeh it must be the almond handwash that is holding up the order
The item number says 225183 and mine is still showing "awaiting stock"
even though the letter said I should get it by the end of August :(

I thought the whole idea of AD is so that they know how much stock they have to get :rolleyes:
they have had 6 months to get this stock ready

I don't think it is just the Almond handwash there is a problem with, think it is the liquid handwash in all fragrances that are affected by the production problem. Think Alexis said there was none in the L'Occitane warehouse at all last time she was on.

Any new arrivals ??

Has anyone who got the end of the month letter received their AD ??

I am thinking they sent them out early mistakenly and meant the end of September as mine still says awaiting stock on my account.

I foolishly gave the last shea lotion as a present and now mine is precariously balanced upside down to squeeze another week out of it. I have other lotions but this is really suiting my skin at the moment .

Boo to reckless fork-lift drivers :p

Ah it makes sense if it is the liquid handwash. I mentioned that I thought my letter was referring to an old AD I had which was for the Liquid Soap duo. My letter quoted handwash as the item they could not send.

Mine is now showing cancelled on the account, but not heard anything from them to say whats happening:mad:

Last edited:
Mine is now showing cancelled on the account, but not heard anything from themtosaywhatshappening:mad:

Mine was also cancelled without my prior knowledge. When I phoned (and also sent a web mail) to CS they told me this was due to expired credit card. I've ordered more items from QVC with my new credit card since placing the AD. I tried to put my case but apparantly they cannot do anthing about it. They said they tried to contact me but I did not receive any phone calls or letters regarding this, I only found out when I checked my orders on the web.

I had earmarked some of the items for Chrismas presents ... never mind, it wasn't meant to be.

I've now received my letter. Had to call CS as they had quoted a previous L'occitane AD that I had. Thankfully, the one that is to be sent out to me is the 5 piece collection.

I hope that L'occitane aren't going to go the same way as Molten Brown. I wouldn't buy it from anywhere else!

I received the same letter though my order was cancelled by QVC before they sent the letter. I am confused.:confused:

I rang QVC earlier.

All the stock is now in, and orders are being sorted now for despatch :)

Mine is cancelled!!

They are going to get someone to phone me to explain why, I'm not happy :mad:

Mine says in process.

Mine is too today. I would be so angry if they cancelled the order there. They always make it sound like the customer is in control of this But then if they can't get the stock, they can't get it. Make sure you get an explanation.

Mine has been shipped out too. Let's hope November's order is not so fraught!

Latest posts

Back