Loccitane TSV AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine is showing shipped on the 5th September :)
and the item is showing in stock so its weird that they have cancelled some folks orders :confused:
Sunflower if you still want it I would phone and speak to a different CS advisor, I have never heard of them cancelling orders because of expired cards before, they should wait until they contact you first :(

I'm just off the phone with CS. My problem was also caused with an expired CC, but the problem was QVCs, not mine. I had phoned them with my new card details, they could see that I had as payments had been made from my new card, but for some reason they hadn't saved the new card details, nor had they bothered to get in touch to tell me they hadn't been able to collect a payment from my card as it was expired.

As such, they put the almond fragranced version through at the TSV price and have made a note on my account, I'm to phone up in November and they will put the lavender one through at the TSV price for me then too. Anyone who has had their AD cancelled phone and request they do the same for you too.

I'm just off the phone with CS. My problem was also caused with an expired CC, but the problem was QVCs, not mine. I had phoned them with my new card details, they could see that I had as payments had been made from my new card, but for some reason they hadn't saved the new card details, nor had they bothered to get in touch to tell me they hadn't been able to collect a payment from my card as it was expired.

As such, they put the almond fragranced version through at the TSV price and have made a note on my account, I'm to phone up in November and they will put the lavender one through at the TSV price for me then too. Anyone who has had their AD cancelled phone and request they do the same for you too.

Thank you tootsie!:) I'll give CS a call again and see if they'll do the same for me.

Mine showed shipped on the 5th and arrived today :eek:
Glad it has finally turned up :)

Oh that's bad timing. If it turns up tomorrow there will be no one in, which means I won't be able to pick it up for another 48 hours at the Post Office (grrrr), otherwise if it turns up on Wednesday OH will be in all day.....:( Don't know what to wish for. :confused:

Mine arrived yesterday and thankfully a neighbour signed for it as Parcelnet are a nightmare to rearrange delivery with. I expected mine to have been cancelled as I had a hold put on as I was on holiday for the original delivery and when I rang to confirm I was back so it could be delivered CS denied all knowledge of anything despite having a reference and name to quote. OH has twigged the L'Occitane mountain building up though as I couldn't resist a few items when they had easy pay day as well. He has now requested a halt to any more purchases even though he now pinches most of the stock.

Hi Tootsie, I've managed to get it at the TSV price after talking to a very nice CS today!! I am so happy.:) THANK YOU SO MUCH!! xxx

Latest posts

Back