Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV was waiting for me when I got home on Tuesday. Nobody had been home so the postman had left it in the garden, under the trampoline - at least that's where the wind had blown it to, I have no idea of that's where it had been originally! I haven't had a chance to open it for a play yet, maybe tonight after my bath :)

Still waiting for mine.
My parcel man leaves my parcels under the trampoline when its raining - doesnt he know the rain gets through the trampoline :D

Jabba, I apologise. I'd managed to put the very idea of someone spending that much on makeup to the back of my memory!! (An age thing, I guess.) I think I'll try out the sample tomorrow, as I'm going out to lunch. Some people think I'm already out to lunch! :D

DONT DO IT Calvin :LOL::LOL:

Like me you will be completely blown over and you too will be handing over vast amounts of cash for a ****** foundation :laugh::laugh:

BTW because you are just so fabulous a person if you pm me I will post you out another sample ( mine did 3 applications btw) :dance::dance:

Did you just put it over your BE foundation?

I normally use Mineral Veil so i'm guessing Halo would replace that?

I use mine instead of BE now. I usually wear tinted moisturiser so this and a good coat of halo does the trick for me.

I'm really loving the tsv too, the colours are a lot softer than I thought they would be so I think every item will be getting used for once, yay!!

Still waiting for mine and I ordered it middle of last week ... Hope it arrives today. Am waiting for a number of other packages (christmas pressies) from various places too so post must be a bit iffy around here.

Mine came today :35: Love the lipgloss, its really nice, not gloopy at all. I haven't tried the Halo powder yet, not sure if it will cover my sins.

Last edited:
Mine's come to! Yay! have already slapped some halo over my make-up. I did actually think when I saw the TSV I'd end up selling some of it on eBay (due to the amount of Smashbox I already have) but I'm not parting with any of this kit. Colours are fab!

DONT DO IT Calvin :LOL::LOL:

Like me you will be completely blown over and you too will be handing over vast amounts of cash for a ****** foundation :laugh::laugh:

BTW because you are just so fabulous a person if you pm me I will post you out another sample ( mine did 3 applications btw) :dance::dance:

Throws head back and gives a wild screaching laugh!!!!!

My cunning plan is working.:27:

I also sent mine back. I really wanted to love the Halo but it looked awful on me and highlighted every wrinkle and pore!! I love Philosophy supernatural foundation and it looks much better on me so I'll stick with that, the Halo delivery system is great though!!!

Latest posts

Back