Order Received

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi all, I received today a ring i ordered from TJC on Sunday during their sale. It's a huge silver and green amethyst trilogy ring, with chequerboard faceting. 7.2 carats of green amethysts..lovely big "cocktail style" ring! I'm very pleased with it..will post pics up later:) Here's the number if anyone can do links.... 499151. Great price of £17 too!;)

Hi all, I received today a ring i ordered from TJC on Sunday during their sale. It's a huge silver and green amethyst trilogy ring, with chequerboard faceting. 7.2 carats of green amethysts..lovely big "cocktail style" ring! I'm very pleased with it..will post pics up later:) Here's the number if anyone can do links.... 499151. Great price of £17 too!;)

I'll have a go at the link. Green amethyst

Wow that's a serious piece of bling there tabs, very good price too. Will you buy from them again?

Sorry, duplicate link, you're too quick for me Melusina! :D

Thanks Melusina for posting up the link :), and you too BC!!

Yes ladies its a chunky piece of ring for that price, I couldnt really say no at £17 now could i? :eek: BC, I have bought from them in the past, had a number of pieces in their very early days, less so now, but i've had a gorgeous Morropino(sp) ring earlier this year plus a few silver rings which have all been great value and quality!

Ps Just looked at it on the links....as usual the pics on the web are pants, its much nicer irl.

Last edited:
Here we go......

[URL="
greenam2.jpg

[URL="
greenam1.jpg

That's a lovely ring, very unusual and would have been rude not to at that price ;) I'm waiting for some silver dangly pearl earrings which were an impulse buy at a mere £9 the other day, if I don't like them they will get put away for Chrimbo :D

I've not bought for ages as I was looking for a Ruby ring which I got elsewhere and the deliberations over the engagement ring upgrade are still going on :rolleyes:

Thats a lovely ring and what a price !!!
Did you find them easy to buy from, ive seen a few nice pieces that have tempted me but i couldnt step out of my safety zone for "another channel"

Did you find them easy to buy from, ive seen a few nice pieces that have tempted me but i couldnt step out of my safety zone for "another channel"

:)Hi Rebecca, I have bought quite a few items from here, albeit not the very expensive ones!!, but I have not had any problems with payment or delivery. Hope this helps:)

I know what you mean rebecca. It took me a long time to have the confidence to buy from TJC. I only ever bought from Gems. They do have some beautiful jewellery though and I've started to dip my toe in the water lately. From the few orders I've placed, I haven't had any problems, either with delivery or refunds (which have been processed within a few days). Good Luck! M xx

Hi rebeccab,

Thanks for your comments on the ring...i do love it!

I find TJC very easy to buy from. I bought from them a fair bit in the early days, but went back to "the other side" when a few bargains were available.:eek: Recently i've had a few more pieces from TJC, all are lovely and good quality...admitedly most are under £50, but still good quality pieces.

My best advice to you, is if you like something "inexpensive", give them a try, see how it goes for you and work from there if you like what you receive! There's nothing to stop you from buying from "both or either" channels, so it's not like your "deserting" the other place lol.

Good Luck if you decide to try them

L x

Late to the party as normal!!!

Fab ring Tabs and great value for money. I've gotta say that I wasn't sure when I looked at the pic in the link but IRL the shot on your hand is yummy! Well done you!

M x

Hi Everyone,

I have ordered quite a bit from TJC in the past year or so. Recently, however, I've had a couple of problems.

I bought a 5.19ct Kunzite pendant from the falling auctions section and it arrived very promptly. I sent it back as the stone was in a setting which made the pendant not sit properly when I tried it on. They received it back 8 days ago. I telephoned them today to ask when I was likely to receive my refund and the customer services lady said "I'll process the refund now." Not sure how long it would have taken if I hadn't called.

Last Saturday I ordered 2 rings. By lunchtime today they stlll had not arrived so my call to customer services also queried this. The lady said the goods were only dispatched yesterday (day 4 of the 3-4 working days for delilvery).

I appreciate that things might be a bit busy at TJC towers right now due to the possible increase in orders due to their sale, but I was a little disappointed. I have never had any problems with deliveries or very prompt refunds in the past.

Apologies for posting late Tabs, I've only just come across your thread. That's a magnificent ring you have there...I really like the chequerboard faceting. Gives a much bigger, fuller look to a gemstone compared to the more usual oval cut.

It looks very nice on your hand, many thanks for doing us a photo.

Latest posts

Back