A pic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi guys, I'd been asked while accumulating this set to post up pics. Finally finished the set off today. Here we go, sorry if anyone gets scared! :)

Not scary at all....:)

Lovely jewellery...well done!

Most of my purchases so far have been earrings-not the easiest to photograph! I bought a ring for my daughter ...I'll see if I can post a photo of that!

Last edited:
What is there to be scared about?:rofl:

Great pieces Tabs they look lovely!:D

P.s. think my rofl has gone on strike!

Last edited:
;) the jewellery isnt scary at all !! can see why you wanted the full set its stunning well done you :)

Lovely photo, lovely set of jewellery and they look lovely on you, Tabs! :D

Perfect!! (need to find a thumbs up smilie)

Thanks for the piccy Tabs honey, and what a beautiful set (and you look fab in them).
I have the ring due on Friday, so now I can't wait! And the pendant is definitely on my major "must have" wishlist - just wish I had gone higher when we were fighting over that one hahahaha. Mind you, it would have been a real shame if you had missed out on completing your set, maybe I was just being kind (hahahahaha, I'll see if I get away with that!).
Hope I get it next time!
In the meanwhile, enjoy your beautiful things!

What a lovely set....looks stunning!:)

Where did you get the dodgy bird from to model the pieces?!?!:D

Enjoy them,matey....they really suit you.

:) what whoppers you have there !!! just stunning ,love all 3
enjoy wearing them for a long time to come ::)

Lovely set Tabs and it looks even better on you. Enjoy wearing them - many more evenings out I think :D

Tabs, a lovely set... but... I have to say... not YET complete..... there is room there for a fab pair of earrings...... dontcha think??!!!! :confused: Lovely colours to the stones... you must be very pleased :)

Hi Mathilda:) Yes a pair of earrings would be lovely (when bank blance recovers sufficiently) but i'd have to be carefull because really chunky earrings could be quite heavy?:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back