Derek being weird

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
Did anyone watch Derek last night? I had him on in the background for visuals, but from what I could hear, he didn't think anyone was watching. He was acting very very strangely, perhaps he's overdoing the cold meds? I don't think I'd be very happy if I was in charge of Derek and whoever his producer is (Amy?). I like the guy, he's quite amusing, but he was waaay off form last night.

Anyone else noticed him acting strangely recently?

Cheers, CountessK.

No I didn't see him but Steve's been quite hyper recently too....maybe too much caffeine swilling going on in the studio?? :coffee: And bliddy Chloe Cole/Jolie/Beckham/breton Marshall was like an excited infant yesterday morning with Rachel Galley. :rolleyes: I wish she'd go back on ****** holiday again soon, she put me right off watching yesterday.

Last edited:
I wasn't watching either, but I have thought these four hour presenting stints are too long for the presenters.....who have to stand the entire time....and also too long for some viewers maybe.

Even if someone had the stamina to watch for four hours straight, you could get bored with seeing the same presenter for all this time. And for those who want to watch TJC and yet dislike the current presenter, they have to wait ages before a more viewable one comes on.

Not very well explained but hope you get my drift! :blush:

Latest posts

Back