Friendly TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow does this response not sum up why rocks.tv just must be a success, such wonderfully warm people I wish I had the time to properly answer each post.

Gems TV is very good and the items my wife has she loves but what I enjoy the most about rocks.tv is the unique designs like fine wine I have somehow found myself bidding for items I would never have considered prior to taking up this ‘hobby!’.

The only upsetting thing is rocks.tv do not do any full eternity rings which is the one thing my Wife wants me to resolve for her; so if any of you wonderful people can recommend a full eternity ring I would forever be indebted to you.

Best of luck tonight to all of you, I think Rocks.tv would not be the same without you all

Hello and
f7d51c3985f26912f6ee68aca80b8ca2.gif

hiya Gaz \o/ nice 2 see you here. ;)

am totally with you about the atmosphere at Rocks. it will certainly be their primary reason for success, coupled with the excellent customer service.

we used to love the interaction at GTV when Steve was there, and this ethic has translated so well to RocksTV.

hope to see you picking up some lovely stuff for yer wife and yerself - but just not the items I'm interested in lol :eek::D

Latest posts

Back