Emu - advice on sizing please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frou-frou

Registered Shopper
Hi I am looking at, and being tempted by, the Emu boots, particularly with the TSV tomorrow night. Must be this cold wintery weather! Brrrrrr!

Anyway, I am wondering if anyone has advice for me on sizing. Do you find they are true to your normal shoe size? I tend to be 7.5 and would be inclinded to try a 7 in these but a little unsure.

Your thoughts and experiences would be appreciated :sun:

Thanks

frou-frou x

i find they come up big and are wider than ugg boots. but the sheepskin is the best quality. very lush and deep.

It it is the Merino Wool lined ones they are very big and wide. The Sheepskin ones are better not as wide and better size wise. I am a size 3 and a half which is a size 36 Euro but a size 3 fits great in the sheepskin ones.

I remember what Rod Hull always said about Emus:

"If you can fit your arm in up to the elbow it's the right size: any more, and it's too big."

Gawd rest his soul.

:angel:

Hi

I bought a pair of the sheepskin ones in a size 5 - nice fit. I am normally a large 5 or 5.5.

Hope this helps

Well..........just to confuse matters, I'm an 8 and have tried several different makes and they always seem a bit snug for me. I did get some Emu boots in an 8 and they are a bit tight at the toe BUT I'm guessing when the sheepskin lining flattens down a bit, they'll fit better.

Does that help?

Also SHOP AROUND, if you want some! Amazon sometimes have some great offers on.

These are currently £97.29 for the black ones at Amazon with free shipping if anyone is after a pair. Cheaper than QVC! :happy:

I've looked at these but don't think they would suit.They look very cosy & comfy though.Is there any great difference between Emu & Ugg?

I would have liked a pair of the TSV but they have sold out in the sixe 3, wonder if they will offer advanced orders later today

I am seriously tempted by the TSV what is the width around the calf like I Know Julia kept going on aout her calfs being big but I am still not sure. My daughter has a couple of pairs of Uggs and they are too narrow so i was wondering if the Emu boots were any wider

Ugg is a generic term for sheepskin boots, bit like Wellies. Uggs Australia are the big brand name but are an american owned company that makes them in china using inferior sheep but are priced very very high.

Its actually cheaper to buy Ugg style boots direct from the manufacturer in Au or NZ and get them shipped over, so you know they are genuine top quality sheep skin.

Also helps to support the little man as the US company Decker is trying to trademark the Uggs name

Sorry to change the direction of the thread, but does anyone have a link to the website in New Zealand that sells these direct to the UK? Natural somethingorother I think it was called. I didn't keep a bookmark and I've forgotten exactly what they were called.

The Natureshop is it! Thanks for that :) This time I'll keep a book mark :)

Latest posts

Back