Emu - advice on sizing please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has anyone ordered from the nature store or puddlebeach before? whats the service like? also having never ordered anything from outside the uk before whats the import charge and how does it work??

Yes it is still £18 purchasing outside the EU.

I know when Puddlebeach first came up loads of people from here ordered and did not get caught my customs. Then suddenly one person did get caught. Think it was because so many parcels coming from that company. Also if I remember it was nearer christmas period so customs might check more around then.

Yes it is still £18 purchasing outside the EU.

I know when Puddlebeach first came up loads of people from here ordered and did not get caught my customs. Then suddenly one person did get caught. Think it was because so many parcels coming from that company. Also if I remember it was nearer christmas period so customs might check more around then.

thanks for that........ loads of their boots are on special at the moment and look like a great price so just wanted to work out if the import charges etc wiped all that out hmmmmmmmmmm

Can anyone tell me the width across the top of the Stinger Hi TSV boots? Not once did they use the tape measure and there are quite a few people who would have liked to know before ordering. They were going so fast, there wouldn't have been time to phone through to C/S to ask the presenter to measure.
I've ordered a pair and am keeping my fingers crossed that they fit my calves, p&p a bit steep!!

Latest posts

Back