Paul Evers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I was watching this afternoon whilst ironing and I had to switch back to Startrek(!) Evers was on with Adam wotisname. Adam wasn't too bad, but this Paul chappie is so far up himself it's unbelievable. Why? He's a failed entertainer or he wouldn't be flogging on situps. As far as I can see, his talent is about adequate for this and maybe cruise ships at a push.
Ps. Are those eyebrows real?

Sorry but Paul Evers makes me channel hop very quickly! Its a shame because i find Adam quite watchable.

I like Paul Evers too. I wish he wasn't fronting that dibbing.com bs though.

Watching him now selling the Dove gift set , He's just shouted at Kiri stating "People aren't shopping for bargains". FARCE. I know I've said this before but Is he wearing a wig? He's got more hair than in previous years.

I know I've said this before but Is he wearing a wig? He's got more hair than in previous years.

I understand where you are comming from. He used to have really short hair, and all of a sudden I tuned into price-drop on day, and it was as long as it is now!!

A few months ago, I saw a video of him selling an electric guitar, and he was wearing a wig while selling it....and it looked EXACTLY like his hair is now!

I also want to know if he wears a wig!

I like Paul Evers too. but i can understand people not liking him, i imagine he is a bit marmite. i just like that he tries so hard to keep you entertained. i always laugh when he is on. not many presenters you can say that about eh?:talking:

I like Paul Evers too, but he can be a little OTT, he needs to chill out a little. Paul doesnt wear a wig, he's just grown his hair.:wave:

Paul on Speed Auction today brilliant presenter very funny and entertaining and yes I had the same haircut and it does grow back :cheeky:

You can imagine what a cheeky handful he would have been as a kid.

Latest posts

Back