Latest News From JewelleryMaker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Paula Bennett

Guest Shopper
Hi All,

I've not been in for a while so I thought I'd say hi and give you the latest news. You may or may not have noticed that you can now watch the JewelleryMaker shows on the website. Simply go to www.jewellerymaker.com and click 'WATCH TV' at the top left hand corner. For now this is a basic web stream but our IT team are now busily working on giving the whole site a better look with even easier functionality. You'll soon be able to watch it LIVE and click and buy at the same time.

Keep your eyes peeled for lots of exciting new products appearing over the next couple of weeks including some gorgeous gift ideas!

As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

I haven't been around for a while so I've only just caught up with this, but this is GREAT news. I've been hoping this would come!

Thanks, jacqualina - but no need to worry!

There's only SO much time a person can spend on a shopping telly forum before being, well, distracted by the rest of life!

So don't be surprised if you don't see me around for a while, although I'll still be popping back from time to time! You never know, if I get my act together I might even volunteer to be a guest on JM.com...

Hi there, Im new to Jewellery Making and would like to know if there are any courses or workshops in the Peterborough area to get me started!

Huh! Have I been warped into another time zone, or has someone pushed me through the back of the wardrobe? xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back