Did I hear it right?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did I hear it right?

I was flicking channels when I heard the presenter on JM say, get the beads valued and then you can charge the customers more!!!!

She was showing the garnet beads. Surely I heard it wrong, if not then this is plain silly as the kits are usually 35 and sending any item to value is a min. of 25. Where is the sense in this

Post Thanks / Like

I was channel hopping and yep definately heard it right yet again in todays show- Get these valued!!!!!

http://www.jewellerymaker.com/produc....aspx?c=GFCR19

and these genuine turquoise

http://www.jewellerymaker.com/produc....aspx?c=HZGP22

Would love to see what safeguard or any other jewellers think when they do get these strands of beads for valuation

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

How embarrasing that the item you take to be valued costs more to be valued than the item itself

Post Thanks / Like

This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx

iclaudipuss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by argeybargey View Post
    This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx
    Hear, hear, it's a dreadful thing to be advising people to do this.
    I note the continued absence of the Bennetts on this forum and, frankly, that speaks volumes.

Post Thanks / Like

They will be say pass them on as family heirlooms next!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the presenters think that you can go into a jewellers and get a valuation done for free!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mitziemog View Post
    Maybe the presenters think that you can go into a jewellers and get a valuation done for free!
    Apparently you do have some jewellers who do free valuations according to JM. I am yet to find one, so if anyone here has found one I would love to know as I can then get most of my beads valued and charge you all 3 x more

Post Thanks / Like

Send me all your jewellery and I will give a free valuation - then send them back. Honest

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr jones View Post
    Send me all your jewellery and I will give a free valuation - then send them back. Honest
    Sorry to disappoint you Mr Jones, its the beads that I need valued Are you any good at making your own