"Fashion" Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mad Granny Sue

Registered Shopper
Don't even go there! Julia looks like she's about to enter a convent in the latest offering from Kim & Co and the whole day, with few exceptions is full of polyester treats from America!:(

Crimplene slacks, my favourites. Hope I can find a few tasteful items for the next Cheshire Set meeting - I like to dress to impress.

I know a drag queen that would love to get their talons on Kim & Co's tsv - such a classy bit of schmutter! :rolleyes:

Has Julia sqeezed herself into a small? Looks like she's doing an impression of the Michelin Man. :p

Right...i'm up, dressed, cup of tea and slice of toast in hand, phone off the hook, feet up and settled down for a whole day of delights. Don't disturb me ladies.....:tea:

Shouldn't you go and see a Doctor?

I think I've got it, you're settled down for a good laugh at the 'must have styles'!

Sorry to have interrupted you. Enjoy the rest of the day.

;)

Will you be able to get out of it once you're in it? I mean there's a lot to squeeze in from catching a quick glimpse of you in that piccie!!! ;)

I saw a bit this AM to see what the TSV was (didn't know it was 'fashion') and I am sure I heard Kim say that her clothes are made out of all natural fabrics ... :confused:

Since when has polyester been natural / bio-degradable?!

QVC seem to have an obsession with animal/leopard print :confused: . This is their second leopard print TSV this month.

Don't even go there! Julia looks like she's about to enter a convent in the latest offering from Kim & Co and the whole day, with few exceptions is full of polyester treats from America!:(

Spot on Mad Granny Sue! (I bought a few such tops ages ago and they just linger in my wardrobe because every time I consider putting one on, the feel of the fabric just sets my teeth on edge and I end up putting on a cotton T-shirt instead!!).

Spot on Mad Granny Sue! (I bought a few such tops ages ago and they just linger in my wardrobe because every time I consider putting one on, the feel of the fabric just sets my teeth on edge and I end up putting on a cotton T-shirt instead!!).

Mum agrees! She can't wear things because it makes her skin itch. And stuff hangs on the body in a not-too-flattering way which shows all the bumps. (Not quite Michelin Man!) It's expensive too! And I'd like to know where her inspiration comes from for her prints. Then I can go and destroy it. Even granny's curtains look more appealing.

I think we might be treated to the "cardigan squad" later :D Imagine him and Kim trying to out-talk each other.

[EDIT] He's on now!!

Last edited:
Slip of the tongue, Cupcake...she meant to say sweaty synthetic stuff

Ha ha ha! Overpriced Sweaty Synthetic Stuff at that! Can't believe they are charging £28+ for the TSV - and claiming the new range is based on the style and glamour of Breakfast at Tiffany's!

Latest posts

Back