What happened to my post ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melanie - Graham(site owner) is very fair and if you contact him he will give you a day or two's access to the Drop in order to see your post. You should think about donating towards the up keep of the site via Graham(i think its a min £6) and you will then get access to the Drop all the time(some great chat as well as a buy,sell swap section and much more) HTH and thanks for highlighting the Glamour free gift yesterday:up:xx

Melanie - Graham(site owner) is very fair and if you contact him he will give you a day or two's access to the Drop in order to see your post. You should think about donating towards the up keep of the site via Graham(i think its a min £6) and you will then get access to the Drop all the time(some great chat as well as a buy,sell swap section and much more) HTH and thanks for highlighting the Glamour free gift yesterday:up:xx

Ah thanks for that Princess, understand now. Time to join and see what I'm missing out on I think!

I also read your post in the Drop yesterday, and thanks for the tip Melanie. Will be a nice gift for my daughter. :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back