"Award Winning Customer Service"?

• Thread starter klarionthewitchboy
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
Now, I accept that I may have dreamt this one up. but didn't IW win an award for their customer service earlier in 2010?

I wonder if the people who gave the award had seen this website:

Ideal World Online Reviews

Now, I accept that I may have dreamt this one up. but didn't IW win an award for their customer service earlier in 2010?

:hi:

Award Winning Customer Service? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHOHOHOHO. Yais. I like a joke too.

The reason I joined this forum 6 years ago was because of a bad experience dealing with IW and needing to find out what to do about it, the people on here gave me more support in a few helpful posts than umpteen crummy e-mails and phone calls to their tosspiece filled flea ridden hell pit of a call centre...

If that's award winning then I'm Tommy Steele...:drunk: . Heh.

:hi:

Award Winning Customer Service? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHOHOHOHO. Yais. I like a joke too.

The reason I joined this forum 6 years ago was because of a bad experience dealing with IW and needing to find out what to do about it, the people on here gave me more support in a few helpful posts than umpteen crummy e-mails and phone calls to their tosspiece filled flea ridden hell pit of a call centre...

If that's award winning then I'm Tommy Steele...:drunk: . Heh.

Except their P&P costs more than "Half a Sixpence"... :giggle:

I had an issue and contacted Gareth Parker as per Grahams post and he was very helpful and sorted the problem within 30 minutes.

Glad to hear that, but not every IW customer can say the same: if their customer service process was simply contacting Gareth Parker and not wasting time and money calling a contact centre whose staff appear to speak English as a 3rd language and who seem to get by using Google Translate, then maybe less people would complain about IW and more people would be prepared to shop with them? :headbang:

The show was probably the Ideal World Independent Customer Services 2010 Awards Show sponsored by Ideal World - and with one nomination!

With reviews that bad I wonder how they keep going - I suppose they just prey on people who don't realise they can check these things online.

I don't really ever watch IW any more as I know from the couple of dealings I have had with them in the past,that however good the 'deal' is, it isn't worth ordering from them.

Award winning Customer Service my arse - even my husband, who is also Indian couldn't get any sense from them !

Latest posts

Back