"Fashion" hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the fashion hour Tuesday night at 8? It was showing on Sky as Miche bag but it was "fashion". The item that caught my attention was the blue tent pretending to be a dress at £130! Looked like the usual polyester tat and the presenter (Loen I think) was going on about how wonderful it was and would make you look really good. Defo would teamed with your Indigo loon sparkly velvet jacket and scarface from Moira C.

The blue one I saw looked as though it had got caught in the knicker area at the front

I thought exactly the same thing when I watched it. Had to turn off after a while though, so not sure what other 'delights' I missed as Den's gushing got on my nerves.

I thought exactly the same thing when I watched it. Had to turn off after a while though, so not sure what other 'delights' I missed as Den's gushing got on my nerves.

Be fair: she's probably just at "that age" :devil:

I think it was James Lakeland fashion? Whatevs it was it was poo. I switched it off after Den said something insulting along the lines of 'Most designers say they design for slim women, well that's ok - go away then and design for LITTLE BOYS, James Lakeland designs for real women...' I'm utterly sick to death of being told that because I'm slim I'm not a real woman...it really got my goat that. :doh::wonder:

I think it was James Lakeland fashion? Whatevs it was it was poo. I switched it off after Den said something insulting along the lines of 'Most designers say they design for slim women, well that's ok - go away then and design for LITTLE BOYS, James Lakeland designs for real women...' I'm utterly sick to death of being told that because I'm slim I'm not a real woman...it really got my goat that. :doh::wonder:

it's jealousy CG

I heard her say that and wondered why she feels the need to lose another 16 pounds to add to the 16 she says she has lost already? She's trying to be a 'little boy' by the sounds of it :emo:

Must say she doesn't look any slimmer to me :cheeky:

I heard her say that and wondered why she feels the need to lose another 16 pounds to add to the 16 she says she has lost already? She's trying to be a 'little boy' by the sounds of it :emo:

Must say she doesn't look any slimmer to me :cheeky:

Well, quite :handshake: . If she continues to lose weight in that vain then come Christmas she'll just be an empty husk, and then she'll have to resort to buying from designers who only design for little boys...still, I've heard there are some very very nice Thomas The Tank Engine pyjamas around these days...:happy:

Jeggings that go up to size 32/34........in a word GODNO!!!!!!!!

Even Mr Cheesecake commented on that!

Latest posts

Back