"My friend in Hatton Garden"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
James Russell looked the camera in the eye yesterday and said: " My friend who works in Hatton Garden said he didn't know how we did this quality of jewellery so cheaply. He really didn't"

All I can think to explain this, is that the Hatton Garden he was talking about was a mobile chip van and his 'friend' knew nothing about jewellery.

The diamonds I've seen are very dead, and the rubies milky. Maybe my telly is at fault but I would buy costume from them but never precious stones.

James Russell looked the camera in the eye yesterday and said: " My friend who works in Hatton Garden said he didn't know how we did this quality of jewellery so cheaply. He really didn't"

All I can think to explain this, is that the Hatton Garden he was talking about was a mobile chip van and his 'friend' knew nothing about jewellery.

The diamonds I've seen are very dead, and the rubies milky. Maybe my telly is at fault but I would buy costume from them but never precious stones.

When James was working at Gems tv I remember him saying ''This is the best channel for jewellery and it is absolutley beautiful.''

and

''This is the best shopping channel for jewellery as I think it is the best quality jewellery''

On his last shif on Gems tv, he said some thing like ''Last stint on the telly for a while, and definatly on shopping tv flogging crap'' on his facebook status.

Well if he thinks that Gems tv has the best jewellery over all shopping channels, and that he says that gems tv jewellery is crap, he is kinda saying that bid tv's jewellery is even worse! :O So i don't know what his idea of 'quality' is!

Latest posts

Back