Pandora Style Charms - Have I missed them?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

73MelanieD

Registered Shopper
I kept seeing the advert for these charms, I can't remember the name of them. Have I missed the show for them?

dont think they've done a show on them...... they are called 'perogatives'. someone did a thread about them recently. Im sure if you click through to them on the website it says web-only - which im guessing means they havent a show planned so you can only seem them online at the mo???

They did the charm bracelet's on air a couple of days ago but said that as there was such a huge selection of charms these were only available on-line at the moment.

They did the charm bracelet's on air a couple of days ago but said that as there was such a huge selection of charms these were only available on-line at the moment.

How daft, they could have categorised them, silver style, Murano, enamel, crystal, glitter, ceramic etc. and shown one of each, a live showing would show the quality better than a still photo. They will be out of fashion before they get round to showing them then.

Those Prerogatives drive me mad on the 'Web Firsts' jewellery pages. There are hundreds of the bead things, which means you have to wade through pages of them to weed out any non-bead pieces QVC might have added. (The 'Newest' sort facility is rubbish.) And because they're Web-only, they never get taken off the Web Firsts. Why can't QVC give us 'Prerogatives' and 'Everything else' links?

Latest posts

Back