Sort IT Out!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh I say Sue! I can just see you cruisin' around Putters wearing that and driving your sporty little motor. You'll need adaptations though for foot control and those shoes could be a problem. Otherwise "perfick". xxxxxxxxxx

:mysmilie_520:Just been informed by Miles that the web pic has corrected itself so anybody just reading this please believe me when I say I'm not bonkers....:mysmilie_854:

Oh dear, dear, dear I fear there's no hope. :sad:

408da219.jpg

xxx

Well my Ouro Fino Rubelite ring finally arrived on Tuesday and it is bliddy gorgeous!! :heart: In fact the rubelite is so perfect it almost doesn't look real
mysmilie_58.gif
and the diamonds look even better than the usual Ilianas so it was worth the wait and a definate keeper. I was half hoping it would be carp cos I can't really justify having it. :thinking: But what the hell.....:tongue:
mysmilie_55.gif

Call it a well deserved Christmas present to yourself – that's what I do!! (and on my Birthday!)

Have to say the Ouro Fino is the best rubellite I've ever seen, glad yours was as well – I would have been devastated to send such a lovely design back

Hope they have some more to come, would love one with a double row of diamonds round:clapping:

Well my Ouro Fino Rubelite ring finally arrived on Tuesday and it is bliddy gorgeous!! :heart: In fact the rubelite is so perfect it almost doesn't look real
mysmilie_58.gif
and the diamonds look even better than the usual Ilianas so it was worth the wait and a definate keeper. I was half hoping it would be carp cos I can't really justify having it. :thinking: But what the hell.....:tongue:
mysmilie_55.gif

That's brilliant PPC, really pleased to hear it's so beautiful. I love Rubelite but the REAL Rubelite and not some of the brownish pink stuff sold by other channels! It looked fab in the pic so it's great that it exceeds your expectations.

Now, how about the pendant? :giggle:

Klosblue you beat me to it! I was going to ask PPc the same. If I remember correct the pendant was a genuine rare Amber :tongue:

Any chance of a photo Sue of the lovely ring. Wear it in good health xx

Latest posts

Back