Reduced P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
You may have thought 'Why aren't bid tv reducing their delivery like Price-drop?' Well for a LIMITED TIME ONLY bid tv's standard P&P charge is only £4.99!! :)

thats very wierd as price drops postage has stayed at £5.99 and that was meant to be a limited time only

Thats what I thought.

I thought Price-drop's was to see if it would work, and then they would go back to the old £7.99 on all channels, or change them all. Now Bid's is £4.99 Price-drop's is £5.99 and Speed auction's is £7.99 still.

I see they aren't bragging about the phone call increase to £1.53 with VAT lol

Paul Becque has juszt tweeted via twitter too "Happy New Year!!! DELIVERY DISCOUNT on Bid tv!!! P&P from £4.99 for standard delivery and our prices INCLUDE vat , so you don't feel it". Yes that maybe the case but the cost of a phone call has gone up..

Also now we are going to hear endless tales via Mr Becque until July of his Wife Helen's pregnancy. Can't Wait!!!! NOT......

It's too little too late for us. Our N.Y. resolution is not to buy from sit ups any more. As my husband said 'I can buy crap anywhere and without being ripped off with a patronising smile'

Bid TV & Price Drop P&P will revert back to £7.99 from (I think) Feb 1st as Bid Tv posted this on their facebook page to a customer "Price Drop delivery price has been discounted for the past 3 months to £5.99 but this promotion will end at the end of the month - all our channels will then have the same P&P of £7.99. Make the most of the discounted delivery while you can! x"

Latest posts

Back