Alison Young At It Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Watching the Bare Escentuals hour , Did anyone see our "Resident Beauty Expert" slap Lee Etheridge on the face? I think Lee was shocked... Why won't QVC do something about her. :headbang::taphead:

Last edited:
And what is she wearing ? Yet again appalling fashion sense. Is it a sack from one of the stables where she houses the horses ?:doh:

I saw her wallop Lee round the face.She is so rude ignorant and arrogant.
To do that on air(or off) is totally unacceptable,the madam!:taphead::down:

Hmmmmmm....well I thought it was a dirty old raincoat....hardly a Basso darhling...with the buttons all a squiff.

Suspect La Campbell would re-invent it as an "interesting little tunic with a flattering asymetric cut, would look great with opaques and little boots, dress it up, dress it down....same old, same old! :sad::sleepy::sad:

I'm mystified by this happening and being allowed to happen. I know I have a very old fashioned and formal way of dealing with people, especially when "on show" but what is she thinking? Entertaining it is not Ms Young.

I watched the show on + 1 as I was out for the 4pm showing. It wasn't a tap by any means. You could hear it clearly. I hope Lee had a go at her afterwards or the producer. Completely unacceptable.

Apparently Anthony Heywood spent christmas at hers.He said she is a fab cook. He's a brave man choosing to spend his day listening to her screeching gob. :talking::talking::talking:

she's clearly hyper.

god only knows why. i dread to think

coke probably. a lot of them are.

diet coke of course.... :cheeky:

Yeah, I watched the show while I was making my tea. I just despair tbh. It really isn't appropriate behaviour on TV whether they are friends or not. I was actually going to post and say how nice she'd been looking make up and hair wise the last two days, but that put me right off doing it. Not on, Ms Young. Felt really quite bad for Lee - and also SJ (who is a super make up artist in my view) there was one point when Ali was taking the Mickey out of her and really quite embarrassed her which I thought was a bit off too...

she's clearly hyper.

god only knows why. i dread to think

coke probably. a lot of them are.

diet coke of course.... :cheeky:

She literally actually cocktails it with her SBC Arnica and leaves it to soak in while she gets ready for her hard working shift work shift that she literally does :giggle:

In how many other professions wold you get away with slapping a client /guest/colleague round the chops in the middle of a presentation??

I call for her to be suspended with immediate effect...the mad cow :confused:

I can't help wondering if she is peri-menopausal (ooh missis!) Her face often looks puffy, she seems bog around the middle and her moodswings are typical as well. It doesn't excuse this behaviour-I didn't see it as I rarely watch QVC these days (weaned myself by starting a degree course, lol) I have never really liked her after meeting her at one of the beauty day thingies years ago-she was made up to the nines and really brittle with the way she spoke to people. I also met Liz Earle and the contrast between the cuddly feminine PR queen and the brittle spikey over the top 'resident beauty expert' was really marked.

didn't see it so can't comment, hey no wait a minute, I trust you lot to report the truth so here goes: totally unacceptable in my opinion, it would be a disciplinary matter in the average work place if the slapee put in a complaint.

Was there any particular reason for it, or did she just feel like it? Was it Michael De C that she recently clouted round the head with a hairdryer? On my first post, I said I thought she was losing the plot. I still do.

Latest posts

Back