Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Kipling Seattle 4 Wheeled Suitcase
While Stocks Last Price £103.80
QVC Price £124.50
Item Number 828552
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Travel in style with this Kipling wheeled suitcase. It boasts a funky watermelon design and has a 531 litre capacity. It can be used on two or four wheels and it has a retractable, multistage handle. There's a zippered pocket on the front and a mesh divider panel inside to keep your things separate. There are also two smaller pockets inside, and one of them is waterproof. A removable bag strap and a padlock is also included. 58 x 38 x 25cm (23" x 15" x 10"). All measurements are approximate.

Kipling Seattle 4 Wheeled Suitcase
While Stocks Last Price £103.80
QVC Price £124.50
Item Number 828552
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Thanks Sazza for the info.......I really reading about the goodies you spot on QVC and have in the past bought several of the items you have posted on here.;)

but....GULP! for that price I would expect it to have an integral hotel complete with swimming pool, and running buffet.......

Our local factory shop provided us with a lovely set of wheeled luggage, strong, lightweight and durable, and we could still afford the holiday after we had bought it!

Do people really pay this much for ONE suitcase????:eek:

Love Joy
PS Sazza, please keep posting your finds.....I really do love looking at them all, and often buy.........Thank you!

Thanks Sazza for the info.......I really reading about the goodies you spot on QVC and have in the past bought several of the items you have posted on here.;)

but....GULP! for that price I would expect it to have an integral hotel complete with swimming pool, and running buffet.......

Our local factory shop provided us with a lovely set of wheeled luggage, strong, lightweight and durable, and we could still afford the holiday after we had bought it!

Do people really pay this much for ONE suitcase????:eek:

Love Joy
PS Sazza, please keep posting your finds.....I really do love looking at them all, and often buy.........Thank you!

You're welcome Joy!!! :)

I must admit I agree with that the price of Kipling luggage is too high.

Latest posts

Back