"At these prices why not buy three?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Yes that's what Claire just said during the Tiana B dress show. What planet are the presenters on? Planet of Plenty I reckon. Three dressess plus full p and p for each item would come in at well over a £100. Claire, it is the middle of January, it is the middle of a recession, and I for one if I had £100 or so going spare would not be spending it on 3 so so frocks in synthetic fabrics.

Yes that's what Claire just said during the Tiana B dress show. What planet are the presenters on? Planet of Plenty I reckon. Three dressess plus full p and p for each item would come in at well over a £100. Claire, it is the middle of January, it is the middle of a recession, and I for one if I had £100 or so going spare would not be spending it on 3 so so frocks in synthetic fabrics.

What's £100 to La Sutton? It probably sets her back more than that to get her hair coloured with Bird's Custard Powder or whatever she uses. :clapping:

Dental nurse to QVC Presenter looses touch..........

As CH during the bag hour this morning whilst selling a £65 bag.
She says so reasonable you can buy it just to go and wear with one outfit, then corrects herself well you could of course wear it with other items.

What's £100 to La Sutton? It probably sets her back more than that to get her hair coloured with Bird's Custard Powder or whatever she uses. :clapping:

Has she managed to get that chandelier hung in her kitchen yet ?

What about the mother of pearl tiles she was checking out on the internet, did her sample arrive from aboard ?

Did Dan get that leopard print mannequin think it was, especially made for the bedroom ?

Could somebody from production please run on and swab down her permanently greasy mush please?? :puke:

and I for one if I had £100 or so going spare would not be spending it on 3 so so frocks in synthetic fabrics.

They're all basically the same shape and the fabric looks as if it'll snag very easily. Most of the patterns are like 1960s curtains, particularly the TSV dresses. They're totally hideous. :frown:

I supposed the patterns are meant to imitate Pucci prints but they are garish rather than "cutting edge" stylish.

I don't get the appeal of them either. And I wouldn't buy one, let alone three! She lives on a different planet to me.

There was one decent dress on and it was black. Some of the prints were hideous and as for buying three, what planet is she on.

Is it my imagination or did Claire have more hair yesterday! Every time I see her she has more of that Tressy doll hair. Is it her own, surely no one has that much hair without extensions or whatever.

she is like one of those dolls, where you press a button on their tummy and more hair comes out at the top!

Latest posts

Back