Lulu Drops A Bomb !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Snoopy

Guest Shopper
She looked mortified at the end of her hour when she dropped her Time Bomb on the glass table and it went clattering to the floor :D

The pots of cream look very small to me on air, makes me wonder if there is anything in them!

Yeah - come on everybody 1 2 3: I bet it made her wanna shout oooooooooooooooo (I'll get my coat... )
QVC may have extra strong tv wrinkle-ironing-out lighting + a bit bowl of egg white ready to be painted on the presenters faces just before they go on.

Lulu Drops A Bomb !!

You got me all excited there Snoops ...I thought she had finished on QVC.:D

And ....... then there was Lulu's comment "I haven't used foundation for years". Yeah, right love. Polyfiller then maybe :eek: She certainly wasn't foundation free last night ;)

Pauline x

Did not see much of the show to notice if Lulu had any foundation on or not, but I dont wear any foundation myself, and dont have any lines or wrinkles. I think using my skincare from the age of 11 must have payed off nicely.

I tried her eye stuff and it made no difference at all, and then I read she'd had Botox. Sorry, but where is the confidence in your product when you still have to resort to intrusive skin care.

Bring back the Katie Boyle look - a woman whose skin was fab long before the use of anything much stronger than Ponds Cold Cream.

I tried her eye stuff and it made no difference at all, and then I read she'd had Botox. Sorry, but where is the confidence in your product when you still have to resort to intrusive skin care.

Bring back the Katie Boyle look - a woman whose skin was fab long before the use of anything much stronger than Ponds Cold Cream.

Yes! And if I remember rightly - she was the face of Camay!

I have to say that I personally can't STAND watching any sort of beauty show with Lulu on :mad:.It maybe that voice of her's which grates on me,the sychophantic nature of the presenters who are on the show with her and then make her sing (gawd no!) and as I've said before the intergrity of Ali Young slipping down the plug hole as she helps promote a 'fashion brand' skincare as she likes to call other celeb/jean brand cosmetic ranges,featuring a woman who clearly relies more on the surgeons skills than her 'own' skincare.It seems to me Ali Young quite happily promotes Lulu's products more rather than Liz Earle's well researched/formulated 'own' brand.Rant over,I'll get me coat.:D

I have to say that I personally can't STAND watching any sort of beauty show with Lulu on :mad:.It maybe that voice of her's which grates on me,the sychophantic nature of the presenters who are on the show with her and then make her sing (gawd no!) and as I've said before the intergrity of Ali Young slipping down the plug hole as she helps promote a 'fashion brand' skincare as she likes to call other celeb/jean brand cosmetic ranges,featuring a woman who clearly relies more on the surgeons skills than her 'own' skincare.It seems to me Ali Young quite happily promotes Lulu's products more rather than Liz Earle's well researched/formulated 'own' brand.Rant over,I'll get me coat.:D

I agree with you. The last show I saw with AY and Lulu, AY came calling her 'Lu' and it was coming across like "I am her actual friend, no really I am. We go way back, literally". It was embarrassing. Also, it would help if Lulu had known what she was talking about when she first went on air with the products - she was very vague about the ingredients (still is at times) and that lacks all credibility IMO.

I saw the show on Tuesday and what annoyed me about Catherine Huntley was that she hardly talked about the products themselves, or allowed Lulu to (as much as she can talk about the products!). All she went on about was the packaging, how marvellous Lulu's skin looked, what people had said to Lulu about her skin and the fact that there was always a little extra product "worth £8" if you were to buy it on Lulu's site included as a free gift. I think Lulu was getting a little peeved that CH kept saying that you wouldn't get this if you ordered from Lulu's site - although given how much income QVC must be generating for Lulu she should hardly complain!

I have tried the products and they were ok but nothing special. There's better out there.

Ooo..feel better now having had a rant!

Twinklette x

Latest posts

Back