Is bid.tv a charity?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

martinjay

Registered Shopper
Peter Simon is such a naughty boy.

He says "we paid a lot more than that" for just about every other piece of tat he flogs.

No wonder calls to bid.tv and their delivery charges are so expensive!

I haven't watched these rip off sit up channels since just after Christmas. I think they get away with these whopping lies by quoting the selling price without the exorbitant p&p charges. I do agree though, Peter is one of the worst for milking it.

Far Mani is the worst every product he looks to someone and says "that can't be right, that must be a mistake" and the annoying way he fawns over the assistants.

I do like Peter Simon, thought. I find him quite entertaining.

He seems to be old before his time, what with his arthritis, tinnitus and dodgy eyesight.

I do like Peter Simon, thought. I find him quite entertaining.

He seems to be old before his time, what with his arthritis, tinnitus and dodgy eyesight.

That must explain why he likes flogging the sub-market stall tat bid.tv always has on, then. :angel:

He said tonight he was born just after the war which makes him 60+ I'm sure he isn't that old is he?

A few weeks ago the naughty bunny told us he was 47.

And I'm so gullible that I believed him. :blush:

Suppose he's happily married to a woman and has half a dozen kids too. :grin:

A few weeks ago the naughty bunny told us he was 47.

And I'm so gullible that I believed him. :blush:

Suppose he's happily married to a woman and has half a dozen kids too. :grin:

It's because someone put his year of birth as 1962 on Wikipedia and Marina Berry spotted it and must have told him so he plays on it...

Last edited:
I watch him sometimes for entertainment value - amazed at some of the drivel he comes out with when flogging the cr*p :talking: ''Not only is it a piece of tat, not only are you being ripped off, not only would I not be seen dead with it....'' etc ''Terrific Buy!'' :happy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back