Gale Hayman Lip Lift Problems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks to you all for your replies and opinions, it's ace of you. I think I will ring up and try and get something sorted out, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had a reaction to it. Like some of you've said, it's easy to y things because of hype - but I genuinely thought I'd be ok with it. Reckon it's back to Superbalm for me from now on, lol!!

Love K
xx

Lip Lift is one of few lip balms that do NOT sting my lips :confused: But I lashed out on Kanebo Sensai lip stuff in a pump pot, and I calculated that at £50 (when I bought it from QVC) it probably worked out cheaper than Lip Lift cos it lasts so long. But then I thought "Yeah, but you don't keep slapping it on all day like you do with Lip Lift, you only use it at night".

Anyway, they're quite similar except Lip Lift is solid-ish. I'm still looking for my HG lip balm that stays on a while and doesn't sting and that I can afford to use lavishly.

clemenzina

Wasn't it also mentioned that the lip lift formula had been 'improved' the last time it was on - so much for the improvement !

Cavegirl I feel for you after what happened with using lip lift. I bought the try me kit with the lip lift and lip buff after wanting to try the range and my lips stung so much with the buffer (used gently) and became more drier with using the lip lift. I was so disappointed as was looking forward to using them. They are so overrated IMO. xxx

I must admit that I didn't see any benefits in the Lip Lift that I didn't get in an ordinary lip balm (and that's a lot cheaper!)

I also like using Superbalm on my lips at night. :)

I think that's part of my problem with it all, I'm annoyed wth myself for getting sucked in with the hype and believing everything the presenters said about how good it was, paying top whack for it and then it wrecking my lips, they're still so sore a week on - so never again. I've decided in future to buy what I can afford and what I like the look of rather than what someone else on TV tells me is great!

I must admit I do like the lip lift, use it twice a day,do not think that I will be recommending it to anyone else though just in case they are allergic to it.:eek:

I think that's part of my problem with it all, I'm annoyed wth myself for getting sucked in with the hype and believing everything the presenters said about how good it was, paying top whack for it and then it wrecking my lips, they're still so sore a week on - so never again. I've decided in future to buy what I can afford and what I like the look of rather than what someone else on TV tells me is great!

feel sorry for you cavegirl,sore lips are awful,hopefully they will heal real soon.x

Latest posts

Back