Worst bid.tv presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

martinjay

Registered Shopper
Dunno who she is, but I'd like to nominate this presenter as bid.tv's worst:

bid_tv.jpg

Very loud, very shouty. Sounds like a down-market version of Cheryl Cole.

Hosts

Dunno who she is, but I'd like to nominate this presenter as bid.tv's worst:

bid_tv.jpg

Very loud, very shouty. Sounds like a down-market version of Cheryl Cole.

On another note, was Paul Becque supposed to be on-air between 10pm and 1.30am Feb 16th?

Martinjay you in big trouble Lisa reads this forum and you don't wanna mess with her.

Lisa been on Bid and Speed Auction for five years, I didn't like her at first but she has grown on me was laughing along with her last night.

My least favourite presenters are Mark Ryes and to be honest the older male ones in their late forties who are your typical salesman they so bad I can't even remember their names one is called Martin and Chris.

Last edited:
I can't stand Andy Hodgson. He tries to hide it in humour, but I always get the impresion he is very homophobic. Could be wrong, but I don't like him.

On another note, was Paul Becque supposed to be on-air between 10pm and 1.30am Feb 16th?

I have to say that Lisa is one of my Faves...I think she should be on Bid tv more than she is. Paul Becque was busy yesturday meeting with the buyers team, so he wasn't on, but will be tonight. :)

Mark Ryes is defo the worst.

I second third and fourth that as well. Mark Ryes is a nasty bitchy horrible man who takes to his twitter page to bitch about various celebrities , past "victims" have included Kate Garraway , Eamonn Holmes , Kate Thornton , the list goes on.

The latest verbal attack via Twitter was on Nikki Chapman and I was horrified when I saw this bigoted horrid tweet by Mr Ryes "Jeez... Nicki Chapman is a terrible TV presenter. An OK music agent/producer but a TERRIBLE TV presenter with a speech impediment #bbc" .

As I said in another post a few weeks back I bet Mark Ryes would be the first to complain if someone said something about his sexuality.

I also had to laugh at the fact that Challenge Tv now broadcast from the Sky Studios and who works there also? Eamonn Holmes. I wonder if he and Mark Ryes have bumped into each other yet???

Also Paul Becque was off last night as he was meeting with the "Buyers" as he was asking via Facebook for suggestions from customers for the buyers , Surprised no one said lower p&p plus he has posted this also on Facebook "Paul Becque on Bid tv at 10pm tonight... last night for 10 days... gonna take some time off to rest my voice!".

Right rant over I'm off to meet The Hairy Bikers....

Martinjay you in big trouble Lisa reads this forum and you don't wanna mess with her.

Lisa been on Bid and Speed Auction for five years, I didn't like her at first but she has grown on me was laughing along with her last night.

I just hate being shouted at and made to feel guilty for not buying their over-priced tat.

Just to balance things: my favourite bid.tv presenter is the gay one. :happy:

Just to balance things: my favourite bid.tv presenter is the gay one. :happy:

Oh, and Marina Berry. She's funny, intelligent and attractive.

My bid.tv dream-team is Peter [we paid a lot more than that] Simon and Marina Berry. I can't tell you how many hours I've watched the two of them at it.

Latest posts

Back