Sit-UP Financial Report

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
http://www.sit-up.tv/annual reports/2009.pdf

Interesting to read this they haven't put the 2010 one on yet but things I noted:

Turnover down 28% from £240m to £170m (blamed on Price Drop being removed from Freeview and economic climate)

They reduced staff from 438 to 398 with redundancies.

Wages £14,143,000.

I'm not a finanical wizard so others may find other things do you think they are making the profit you thought they would?

http://www.sit-up.tv/annual reports/2009.pdf

Interesting to read this they haven't put the 2010 one on yet but things I noted:

Turnover down 28% from £240m to £170m (blamed on Price Drop being removed from Freeview and economic climate)

They reduced staff from 438 to 398 with redundancies.

Perhaps turnover is down because they sell so much below cost? :happy:

Not sure if that staff figure is correct. I can't believe they only employ 40 staff. However, having said that, they may have sacked most of their staff and taken them back on as freelance.

They reduced the staff by 40 to 398 will be interesting to see the 2010 report in April.

Theres a few things I would like to buy but have no money I would like the sonic toothbrush, steam gun, memory foam amongst others.

Last edited:
They reduced the staff by 40 to 398 will be interesting to see the 2010 report in April.

Theres a few things I would like to buy but have no money I would like the sonic toothbrush, steam gun, memory foam amongst others.

I watch bid.tv purely for its entertainment value.

There are a few products I would like to purchase, but their sky-high P&P puts me off. Also, I tend to watch bid.tv after midnight when, for some strange reason, the products they sell don't appear on their website. So I'd have to shell out £1.53 for the phone call too.

Not sure if that staff figure is correct. I can't believe they only employ 40 staff. However, having said that, they may have sacked most of their staff and taken them back on as freelance.

Ignore me! Obviously one of my doh moments!

Latest posts

Back