Who's the hottest man on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters

Miriam

Registered Shopper
Here's a fun thread for a Thursday afternoon!

I'll start a poll and the winner gets a snog from me!!

Ha ha! Not so much a prize as a punishment!:eek:

My vote's for hunky Orlando.... closely followed by Dale!

Blimey! Orlando's running away with it

Orlando has obviously got that certain something special for the ladies and maybe fella's!
What is it about him that has speeded up the ladies heart rates?? Is it his natural charm and charisma or is it just the bod!:D

I am surprised that the chap from Philosophy is not high up in the running
or are we only looking at QVC presenters.

no-one!!

That's easy to answer...no-one!!, not a hint of pwoar anywhere to be seen. I agree Julain is about the only contender with an outside chance. I don't know what it is but QVC seems to desex the presenters, perhaps its flogging some dead horses at times. Charlie is funny but far too thin, Dale is getting that way, certainly never tune in for a bit of an ogle, plus no male models hardly ever, now if they could get the Armani man on ................

The HOTTEST ???

The South African man with the garden tat seems to get himself the most overheated .

I chose Orlando because he is the most aesthetically pleasing , but never found one that makes my heart race at all. That said a family friend age 23!! has a massive crush on Dale. A proper crush , gets all giddy when he is on.......most amusing.

Why is Simon Biagi not at the top wasn't he always referred to as the " housewives choice " back on the weather ?? Maybe coz no "housewives " are voting ??

I'm gonna stick my head on the chopping block and say Anthony - I really fancy him, kind of geeky and cute and cheeky all in one!:)

I'm gonna stick my head on the chopping block and say Anthony - I really fancy him, kind of geeky and cute and cheeky all in one!:)

He keeps referring to his singleness ... used to have a big bed , but too much room so got a smaller one, not knowing when to buy a lady flowers ..etc etc.

Think he's trying to send a message to you that he is open to all offers.

Go for it !!

I would say Orlando because he works out in the gym and looks after his body.

Latest posts

Back