Who's the hottest man on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
ooh I love this thread....I've seen a pic of Orlando on the QVC website he's dishy but never seen him present so it's gotta be Julian for me :cool:

Obviously Glen Campbell is not clever enough to use a computer to be able to vote for himself - he has no votes LOL

I'm torn between Orlando and the lovely Julian. Orlando is most definitely a hottie but I love Jules as he's such a down to earth lad. Plumped in the end for the lovely Julian.

richard always looks likes hes been shot in the back for behind.....doesnt do it for me.....never mind hes only 4 ' not many inches......or am i being cruel...maybe hes 5' 4".....dont like him, hes taken off the odeal chaps ROOTYYYYYY............rotten i say.....[ + im a garden lover too so makes it even worse ]

I need a few DIY jobs doing... Do you suppose I could get Orlando round with his tool belt? I do love a useful man!;)

I need a few DIY jobs doing... Do you suppose I could get Orlando round with his tool belt? I do love a useful man!;)

Miriam - do you think you would get many odd jobs done???? If you had Orlando and his tool there.:)

Miriam - do you think you would get many odd jobs done???? If you had Orlando and his tool there.:)

pmsl l don't think you would either.

I have to say l like Charlie too. Theres something about him.

oh yuk, not another poll to put me off my breakfast hahahaha;):D
none of them, sorry if im going over old ground here but is it my imagination or what, that Anthony and DB argue and look at each other like an old married couple??? there was definitely tension there a few weeks ago when i was watching them......or are they tv husband and wife like SW and Nige!!
just asking:confused:
and is JayJay DB's husband? sorry, i havent watched QVC in donkeys years and only recently have started tuning in again, im not a big fan of DB's but do like some of the items from guests like DCWV and Kay&Co because its all so different and there's always a good variety and new things daily, if anyone has any good tips on QVC craft stuff or knows of any good deals please let me know...........going back to DB is he her hubby cause she mentions him like every 30 seconds and the poor man gets blamed for everything that goes wrong on and in the shows, sorry, for big fans of hers, its just my opinion and observations so please dont jump on me, im a nice person!!! honest:eek:

angel x

Does anyone know why Orlando hasnt been on QVC for weeks now.
also i think his profile is gone from the QVC site

It turned out he was a Polish builder and the cops caught up with him so he legged it,prolly working behind a bar on a ferry now :)

Latest posts

Back