Ooooops!!

Thread: Ooooops!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ooooops!!

After the recent threads I decided to flick to JM. Nothing new and nothing that made me watch so logged into facebook to see what others have been creating.

OMG all hells broken loose

JM offered a kit with silver/plated findings along with SS and from what I read without telling customers The web site was only amended after a lot of discussion on FB.

Some one spotted it and most are not happy at all.

I remember Steve saying 100 times over and over he will NEVER sell anything but REAL metal!!! This is so sneaky and I think its the way they decided to present it - has backfired big time I think!!

What is happening Steve? Its like rockstv and falling auctions all over again. They really know how to loose their valued customers in one shot

This does not affect me at all as I don't buy from JM or watch JM but I am extremely disappointed and sad to see this happening.

Rant over!

Post Thanks / Like

For goodness sake - all this chopping and changing, making short lived promises, changes on a whim and no updates for customers is really unacceptable. What on earth is going on? If this continues, as you say BB, they'll be heading down the Rocks&Co road. There's only so long a company can last on it's previous reputation before people lose patience and never return.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember the old days of Rocks when Steve would be almost too honest. For example would say here is some Tanzanite which has got inclusions so not the best but I am going to do a price which reflects that. I dunno about anyone else but I would much prefer this to hearing stuff like what they have done on JM today. I bet they would call a Spade a titanium cut blade that can dig through to Down Under ? :-p