Derek Marks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Derek back on The Jewellery Channel now till 2am and Wednesday 6pm - 10pm.

3.gif

It was lovely to see Derek back last night. Maybe TJC are starting to get their act together - fingers crossed!

Lurgey - watch the blood pressure Mrs. Don't want you keeling over now do we? :grin:

It was such a lovely surprise when he popped up in Big Derek's show I just had to send a text to say hello. :blush: He said we've got the pleasure of him for all of March atm but I'm hoping that will change. :happy:

It was such a lovely surprise when he popped up in Big Derek's show I just had to send a text to say hello. :blush: He said we've got the pleasure of him for all of March atm but I'm hoping that will change. :happy:

:hi: I wondered if that was you Sue when I heard Derek read out the text! So nice to have him back, and here's hoping it will be for a long time!

It was lovely to see Derek back last night. Maybe TJC are starting to get their act together - fingers crossed!

Lurgey - watch the blood pressure Mrs. Don't want you kneeling over now do we? :grin:

How very dare you! :blush: xxxxxxxxx

Hi Julie,

Lovely to see you back, so sorry you have had problems, but good to see everyone ok now.

It is great to have Derky back isn't it :happy:

How very dare you! :blush: xxxxxxxxx

She don't do kneeling and keeling these days, not since she got them there new electric leg lifters. Course they could be getting a bit worn out by now coz she's had 'em 3 months
:giggle::angel: xxxxxx

Some people don't 'alf exagerate. I've only had 'em a month so still practising. :wink: xxxxxxxxxx

There's a schedule with my post 13 above, but it looks like Sunday 27th. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Lovelies :)
Am on tonight 10pm-2am and Thursday 6-10pm

Fwend - you know you can watch live online too at Tjc.co.UK

Thanks as ever for the kind comments :)

Wee Derek xx

Latest posts

Back