Heartbeat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamond Diva

Registered Shopper
Watching TJC this morning everytime they've done their "stopped the music" for dramatic effect they've inserted a stupid heartbeat, when did that start? TJC please don't stoop to the annoying styles of other jewellery channels ! :headbang:

I so agree with you, it's one of the worst, most annoying (amongst many!) things about Gems. Why on earth would you want to copy that TJC?

Boring........

I hear it!! Switched on to see Stacey taking an absolute age to sell one ring....:dull:......and the price has dropped soooo slowly. She's trying to flog 40 of 808061, a pretty ring but why don't they just get on wiv it!:wonder:

Yes it's EXTREMELY AGGRAVATING!! :mad: At least we don't hear quite so much from Screeching Stacey that annoying chant...in 1, in 2, in 3 ggggrrrrrrrrrr :headbang:

Off topic but does anyone know where Steve is??

At least we don't hear quite so much from Screeching Stacey that annoying chant...in 1, in 2, in 3 ggggrrrrrrrrrr :headbang:

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!! I spoke too soon. :mysmilie_505:And now she's regaling :rolleyes: us with the Captain's Wave as well as the ****** stupid Queen's Wave. :headbang: Thank gawd she's gone and the lovely Liz is on now, at least she doesn't do all that carp.

Sue turn over. There's another annoying sod (Jamie Oliver) on Channel 4 at the moment cooking 30 minute meals that take over 1 hour in reality but at least it's something useful!

Now you know cooking ain't my thing Meesh!! :doh: I've been watching Psychic Sally (Sally Morgan) and I'm going to see her on 2/4 at Wimbledon Theatre. :sun:

Now you know cooking ain't my thing Meesh!! :doh: I've been watching Psychic Sally (Sally Morgan) and I'm going to see her on 2/4 at Wimbledon Theatre. :sun:

Ooops sorry Sue - silly me! :)

Very jealous about you going to see Sally Morgan. I've watched some of her shows and I know they're edited so you only see the good bits and miss the "is there somebodyhere who has a Mary that's crossed over" that sort of thing, but she does hit the spot. I've often wondered if psychics look at local papers from the past 2-5 years and make a note of events and strange deaths and then use those names when they do their gigs. :wait: Now that's a thought ....... think I'll set myself up as Mystic Meesh!

I know there are lots of fakers out there but imho Sally is 100% genuine, plus she's a down to earth Fulham girl (like me) and we went to the same Primary school, so there you are, nuff said!! :sun: It was fascinating tonight when she was giving a show in Dorking and Debbie Flint and her sister Lynne were in the audience and got messages from their Dad. She also had a message for Debbie's teenage daughter from a young male friend who had been killed in an accident.

Oooooo didn't see that Sue. Was too busy watching the Essex boy and pondering what to serve up to the family!

Can't wait to hear how you get on in April. Please post up and do a review won't you?

Will do.
mysmilie_61.gif

Latest posts

Back