Steve Whatley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also have fond memories.. mainly of him promoting zhuzh tan sitting on the studio step in speedo micro trunks skin dark oak brown!

I also remember him using the 'zhuzh' term for selling whopping huge diamonique rings at QVC.

The christmas sales/promos really made Steve sparkle. He was great selling toys/Christmas decorations/flashing brooches etc.. I particularly love this clip with Joan rivers:

Miss you Steve! :sad:

Do you know, I'd forgotten about him posing in his speedos! Fond memories of Steve always bring a smile to my face. A true pro, Steve would do whatever it took to do his job to the best of his ability.

He use to annoy the hell out of me.Very show business lovey kind of guy ..or so I thought at first,and I don't care for those type opf people..BUT he grew on me and I wound up enjoying him because I saw that he wasn]'t putting on an act.He was as he was,and I like people who are real.
I found him OTT but he was entertaining and yeah..it's sad that he seemingly was a very unhappy guy.He brought something to Ideal World which is lacking now..personality.
It's sad when anyone dies so young.

Funnily enough I remember Steve Whatley when he was a child, we used to do the same dancing competitions in Swindon he stood out from the crowd even then....... did nt know him personally just in passing or standing next to him in ballet shoes. Its very sad.

Latest posts

Back