£100 Jeggings!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
http://www.idealworld.tv/Lightweight_Jean_Legging_179662.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{idealworld_1003}/clothing_iw@gt;{trouser202620jeans}/trouser_type_iw@gt;{leggings}/brand_iw@gt;{devout}&showVideo=1

:mysmilie_854::mysmilie_854::mysmilie_854::mysmilie_854::mysmilie_854:

Looking to the right at the 'You may also like' links, £170 for a pair of jeans????? :mysmilie_466:
For that amount of money i'd want a whole outfit, including underwear, shoes, coat and bag! :nod:

Absolute class! I am sure these must be the ones JR (from the other channel) regularly wears:sun:

Cool. Maybe for that price I should get five pairs. I'll have to wait for my money tree to ripen first though. Shouldn't be long...:cash::cash:

What are they made of? It mentions that they have lycra in them, but are they "jeggings" in the true sense of the word...ie leggings fashioned to look like jeans, or just really tight fitting jeans designed to look like leggings? I guess if they're actually made from denim then that's why they're charging such a ridiculous price for them, but I really don't think any pair of jeans are worth £100 or anything near for that matter!

Latest posts

Back