Philosophy TSV 1st October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have noticed this on the tv guide but they've only just had one but is listed on the philosophy beauty page as being on. Dont tell me this is going to be the xmas tsv so soon

just got my tsv today. i wonder if the next one will be a fragrance collection as he did mention about a relaunch of a fragrance coming soon.just a guess,anyway happy with what i got today and looking forward to the next one. wonder if there is something else planned for xmas as i cant see them having another after october. :)

Another Philosophy TSV so soon ?

Philosophy are advertised as having another TSV on 1st October. This seems very quick following the last one! Does anyone have any clues? I need some more Amazing Grace but will hang on if it's in the TSV. :1:

I think there were hints that Philosophy would be replacing Molton Brown for the big Christmas TSV...but as there have been so many maybe it is wishful thinking? I was really hopind we would get a bumper selection of shower gels (bit fed up of the skincare TSVs which I do not really use)...my only hope is that they are trying to build up a huge following ready for Christmas. However, at this rate, my money would be on a L'Occitaine TSV to replace the Molton Brown one....would love to know what you all think!

A L'Occitane TSV to replace the Xmas MB one would be great & that's currently what my money's on. Although a Philosophy bathing one would be kind of cool too.

I never got on with that MB woman... Sorry to go all CSI here, but her body language said she was lying every time she went into raptures! The products may have been great, but I never tried them... because of her!:54:

My first ever venture in buying skincare from QVC was the Philosophy best seller kit sadly the Great Mystery irritated my skin, the hope in a jar smelt really awful and just sat on my skin, the Pure Grace Body Butter was ok but the fragrance if there is one was very weak and the other two items I gave to my daughter so I guess I am will be giving this brand a miss.

Caramelbunny I couldn't get on with the woman from MB either, she way she ranted on about this smell and that from the product I thought they must be amazing, well I was a tad peeved when I opened up the bottles and nothing like what she said wafted out, and I know my sense of smell isn't bad I found some of L'occitane's products had a better smell.
For the amount of money you pay for these items I would expect to be able to smell it for a wee while after.

piper

Last edited:
If you look at the TV schedule apart from midnight its only on at 11am that day so I don't think that there will be vast stocks. In fact the only other beauty hour that day is Decleor. So somebody out there please find out what it is and we'll all get ours in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, even on the Philosophy page on the QVC website it states 12 a.m., 1am, 4am and 11 a.m. So that's just the launch hours and one other hour in the morning. I know they won't tell us, but I'm going to try and text the 10pm show this evening and see if they'll give us a hint. Julia is hosting and she quite often gives clues to TSVs. I would guess it'll be a small-ish kit, as a kind of taster, and I'm pretty sure it'll be something as a prelude to the Christmas TSV. Fingers on the buttons......!

If you look at the TV schedule apart from midnight its only on at 11am that day so I don't think that there will be vast stocks. In fact the only other beauty hour that day is Decleor. So somebody out there please find out what it is and we'll all get ours in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason for the small number is shows is that the 1st Oct is QVC UK's birthday.

Latest posts

Back