Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

I love Jerome Alexander make up too...The magic mineral powder is amazing, the mascara's really good, the lipsticks and eyeshadows when you can get your hands on them are amazing too. It's just him...he's a bit scary isn't he?!

› See More: Jerome Alexander?
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovelulu View Post
      Has anyone used the magic minerals makeup by JA? I quite fancy it bit dont want to waste 20 on it if its not very good!
      I've used Jerome Alexander for years and I've got to say, it's the best mineral make-up out there. I buy the sets from IW and I've also bought his liquid silk primer and other make-up and it's absolutely brilliant. You think because it's cheap it's rubbish, but in this case you get more than what you pay for. They use it on the XFactor too.

Edit...Ideal World do lovely sets in gold packaging in large and small, home and away sets often Pick Of The Days and flexi pays, they also do a choice of fair, medium/dark and dark.
      Last edited by shopperholic; 12-07-2015 at 12:52 PM.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JacquelineMammaof4 View Post
      Am I imagining things or did I see a JA presentation on JML the other day?
      JMLs is their copy of JA, they have sold it under the JA name before but they just call it Magic Minerals now. I've not tried JMLs but Ideal Worlds Jerome Alexander is the best make-up by a long way.

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a jml Magic Minerals waiting to be opened when I finish what's left of my JA original, I didn't realise they weren't the same any more....really hope that it's as good. I don't know what it is about Jerome's make up, but there seems to be quite a limited selection of what you can buy over here. A few years ago, through IW I bought a stacker set that came with a union Jack make up bag, this contained 2 eyeshadow quads, one contained browns/turquoise/pearlescent white and the other shades of pink and mauves and the quality and staying power was hand on heart the best I have ever had and now it needs replacing I cannot find those shades anywhere. The stacker set that's available in the uk, which is based on copper colours and plum with gold highlighter is the same great quality, but those colours don't suit me as much. I'd also like to try his 24-7 lipglosses, as the lipglosses in the stackers don't have any staying power unfortunately- can't seem to find them at the moment. Bought the entire set of his neon make up sets and initially I thought they weren't as good as his usual standard but I've since changed my mind as I'm finding that my eye make up applied at 6.30 am is still looking perfect at 11.30 pm. If you see JA make up..snap it up!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

IW had a pick of the day not long ago, it had the stacks in it too, i bought a couple, it sold out pretty quick though so keep your eye out for the next one. Must admit Jerome Alexander is the best make-up I've ever used too.

•    Gemporia