Ojon Query??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs D

Registered Shopper
I am a recent convert to this range after the last TSV, however, as I have very fine hair I would like to try the thickening formula but QVC have very limited stock of anything. Does anyone know if Ojon are doing a TSV soon or if new stock is due in soon? I also checked Jayne's website and a lot of her products are sold out as well.
What does anyone think of the thickening range? Does it really thicken fine hair?
Thank you:)

I didn't really get on with the thickening shampoo and conditioner, I think it made my hair dry out a little and I didn't see much volume improvement. But i'm a hair-colour junkie so I need moisture, lol!

I do like the styling products though, esp the thickening spray and the animated styling cream. I find my hair feels thicker with the spray and really gets good volume for a night out with the cream - even if I rub it into my roots.

We have only recently had a TSV, and the next show is on the 17th July at 10am and 10pm.

Sorry can't be of any help only tried the Hydrating range.

Thanks FA, maybe new stock will be due in for then.

I didn't really get on with the thickening shampoo and conditioner, I think it made my hair dry out a little and I didn't see much volume improvement. But i'm a hair-colour junkie so I need moisture, lol!

I do like the styling products though, esp the thickening spray and the animated styling cream. I find my hair feels thicker with the spray and really gets good volume for a night out with the cream - even if I rub it into my roots.

I don't use colour on my hair (yet ;)) so hopefully drying out won't be a problem, in fact sometimes my hair is too soft! The styling products sound good but I am so rubbish at styling my hair, lol, and when I try it goes flat after about half an hour. TBH, the problem is I don't think I really have enough enough hair to style IYKWIM.

My daughter has fine thin hair. She uses the Ojon thickening shampoo and conditioner - but she also uses MOP and Philip Kingsley.

She likes the Ojon - but it's the Philip Kingsley that disappears first - so I would say she thinks that's better.

I use the hydrating range. Without a doubt the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used.

I don't use colour on my hair (yet ;)) so hopefully drying out won't be a problem, in fact sometimes my hair is too soft! The styling products sound good but I am so rubbish at styling my hair, lol, and when I try it goes flat after about half an hour. TBH, the problem is I don't think I really have enough enough hair to style IYKWIM.

I can really recommend the cream to you then. I don't so much blow dry as blast dry (no nozzle either :eek:) and I have pretty much pancake flat hair (don't know if you saw my pic in the drop last time?). You just take a small dollop of the cream, rub it between your hands (its got a strangely dry texture) and rub it through, roots n all. I get volume that lasts all evening, and if I do go flat again I can just tip my head upside down and give it a quick fluff up again. No skill required! I'd use it every day if I didn't sleep in almost every morning :rolleyes:

Really?? That sounds great PG, I also blast dry, takes about 3 mins. Do you blow dry upside down after applying the cream? I've got very flat hair too and very straight which wouldn't be too bad if my head was a decent shape but it's also flat - lol.

Really?? That sounds great PG, I also blast dry, takes about 3 mins. Do you blow dry upside down after applying the cream? I've got very flat hair too and very straight which wouldn't be too bad if my head was a decent shape but it's also flat - lol.

We have identical heads!! I don't use the hairdryer after the cream, just *maybe* a little spritz of ojon tunu hairspray, but not always.

Well it appears I have just ordered (on waitlist) a discovery set including the animated cream and thickening duo. I'll let you know how I get on - if I ever get it. :)
I can't believe we have identical heads - I wouldn't wish that on anyone :D

Well it appears I have just ordered (on waitlist) a discovery set including the animated cream and thickening duo. I'll let you know how I get on - if I ever get it. :)
I can't believe we have identical heads - I wouldn't wish that on anyone :D

We can look weird togther then! lol! That little tube of the cream will last you ages. Just remember to rub it between your hands beofre you apply it though!

Latest posts

Back