Au Revoir Debbie Paver and Fly Flots!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
So, Pavers are starting up their own shopping channel? Yet another company from IW's ever-shrinking catalogue of products that's jumped ship.

Soon it'll be wal to wall craft, broken up by the odd presentation of Jerome Alexander clown make up, Karchers, polyester "fashion" and halogen ovens.

So, no change then. :devil:

So, Pavers are starting up their own shopping channel? Yet another company from IW's ever-shrinking catalogue of products that's jumped ship.

Soon it'll be wal to wall craft, broken up by the odd presentation of Jerome Alexander clown make up, Karchers, polyester "fashion" and halogen ovens.

So, no change then. :devil:

OMG a whole channel dedicated to Pavers, think I have lost the will to live :0((

OMG a whole channel dedicated to Pavers, think I have lost the will to live :0((

Well to be honest the Paver's channel cant be any more boring that ideal world is at least the shoes will be different styles (with luck) and not the same ole tom tom and karcher and halogen oven stuff that ideal world keep trying to flog, oh i forgot the politi as well, i used to buy loads from ideal world but the stuff they try and sell now is so BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i look at the listings and see the same old stuff all the time so i go to other shoppinh channels, I DONT want a karcher i DONT want a politi i DONT want a halogen oven and I sure as hell DONT want a sat nav or a flip or what ever it's called.Think they should change the name of the chasnnel to the BORING SHOPPING CHANNEL cos it sure as hell aint an ideal world at the moment.

At least IW will not come out with their own range of shoes (or will they?). They bought out their own version of Rio products, Ideal Shapewear, the water sloshing bowls which cleaned the air (can't remember their name) etc.

I wish for the days when they sold Judy Mayfield (couldn't afford it in 1 payment - could have done on easy pay) and many other items. These days I cannot be a*sed to tune in for more than a nanosecond as I've seen it all before, many times over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

At least IW will not come out with their own range of shoes (or will they?). They bought out their own version of Rio products, Ideal Shapewear, the water sloshing bowls which cleaned the air (can't remember their name) etc.

I wish for the days when they sold Judy Mayfield (couldn't afford it in 1 payment - could have done on easy pay) and many other items. These days I cannot be a*sed to tune in for more than a nanosecond as I've seen it all before, many times over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

I thought they did bring out their own range of shoes a while ago :mysmilie_506:

I remember crafty Stephanie was co presenter and she stuffed her sockless feet in a pair........or am I strolling down the wrong path? :wonder:

I thought they did bring out their own range of shoes a while ago :mysmilie_506:

I remember crafty Stephanie was co presenter and she stuffed her sockless feet in a pair........or am I strolling down the wrong path? :wonder:

yes i remember...they had 13in1 uses and a built in sat nav

Heaven forbid moirai c with her own channel it's a crap scarflace. Didn't beAr thinking about.

This sounds a great idea and if they take Howard and Nigel ,an even better one.Then I'll never see them again.

Recently I thought I was suffering Post Traumatic Stress disorder from watching Moira C in the past. My mother appeared to be wearing a scarflace but she doesn't watch any shopping telly and is almost housebound now. Turned out a brief trip to the local charity shops had unearthed the high fashion item, Mother is very pleased with it but has wrecked the fastener with her kamikaze laundry techniques and is having trouble keeping the ends out of her soup/pudding etc. So be warned Moira's product are lurking in the High street as well.

Recently I thought I was suffering Post Traumatic Stress disorder from watching Moira C in the past. My mother appeared to be wearing a scarflace but she doesn't watch any shopping telly and is almost housebound now. Turned out a brief trip to the local charity shops had unearthed the high fashion item, Mother is very pleased with it but has wrecked the fastener with her kamikaze laundry techniques and is having trouble keeping the ends out of her soup/pudding etc. So be warned Moira's product are lurking in the High street as well.

Couldn't stop laughing !!! thanks clevercat, sounds like the things my old mum did before she passed away 2 years ago.

Why is Debbie Paver so conceited that she thinks we all want to see her face presenting everything? She has those flamin huge poppy eyes and her hair is always flopping in her face.

She is in the brochures and even on the posters in the shops. Now, I see that her daughter is also starting to pop up everywhere. I know that they say you should keep it in the family but this is ridiculous.

You don't see other company owners advertising their own things. I think it is naff.

You don't see other company owners advertising their own things. I think it is naff.

Thats right, Bill Gates, James Dyson, Anita Roddick, Steve Wozniak have never been on TV advertising their own products from their own companies! :wonder:

Latest posts

Back