Can anyone get on the website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 megadrop

Registered Shopper
Hi
Its the final week of megadrops and what would you believe the speed auction site has been down for me and quite a few others for the whole day.
Can anyone get on it.

This is probably just another way to get more money as everyone has to phone now.

I can't get it on Explorer or Mozilla. Don't even get the usual error message when something is wrong with it, think they've deliberately taken it off :(

But there again, how come can SCW get it? Or are you having us on? :confused:

Nothing here either. Has anyone by any chance copied the lists for tonight and tomorrow onto word when the site was working so can at least see whats on?

SCW - when you're on the speed auction tv website, what does it say across the very top of the window in the blue bar. This might be able to tell us which browser you are using :)

I have tried Internet explorer, Firefox, Flock, opera or Safari it wont work on any of those. It just says can't find the server.

Last edited:
Does it not tell you the name of the browser which was working in your programmes menu. All of mine say Fire fox, Safari etc.

did you ever get a gemstone globe SCW?. I remember telling you 1 would megadrop last year but unfortunatly you didnt get it.

did you ever get a gemstone globe SCW?. I remember telling you 1 would megadrop last year but unfortunatly you didnt get it.

nope i was close at getting a small one on speed acution the last time they had megadrops as i said to my mum thats going to be a megadrop and i carried on watching and you can guess that happend to it but i missed out its the price of the call that makes me feel so bad about it

Ok folks, just found a list I printed off for tonight's auctions. Not watching it so I don't know what's already been on

12am - 1am
Ikasu portable dvd player 4
Sherwood slicer 30
Roc dermabrasion kit 30
2gb memory cards 25
true story dvds 9
ladies bracelet watch 40
sonic toothbrush 35
orchid duvet set 40
king size feather & down duvet 35

1am-2am

james bond dvds 15
seal hifi 5
1ct diamond cluster pendant 4
elvis mug and bowl set 10

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Ok folks, just found a list I printed off for tonight's auctions. Not watching it so I don't know what's already been on

12am - 1am
Ikasu portable dvd player 4
Sherwood slicer 30
Roc dermabrasion kit 30
2gb memory cards 25
true story dvds 9
ladies bracelet 40
sonic toothbrush 35
orchid duvet set 40
king size feather & down duvet 35

1am-2am

james bond dvds 15